Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Tx - Let’s do this! Who is in a stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna hang in there another hr. Nothing to report Houston co.

Comment

The 9:45 whistle is about to declare this one done. Pull da plug. I wouldn’t say it was disappointing, just uneventful. I am going to pull some cards and spend some time scouting before tonight’s hunt.... this spot has seemed to go cold.

Comment

Pretty quiet here in Houston county for us this morning, had a young yote pass thru at first light but wasn't any way to get a shot at him. At least the skeeters ain't flyin with this cooler weather that moved in. Still real overcast with no sunshine in sight.

Comment

It's dead here in Houston County. Gona take a break, grab some food and hunt again from 1pm or so til dark.

Comment

Pretty sure I could smell a buck about 15 minutes ago. Never saw or heard anything to confirm that. Wind has picked up quite a bit. Hopefully I don't get sea sick in this pine tree.

Comment

Only big one I came across today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Conditions are perfect for the spot I’m at in Houston county. Only ever got photos of bucks here in the middle of the day. Shot one here last year and the place is usually crawling with does. We’ll see what happens. Packed a lunch so I’ll be here until dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a couple bobcats going at it here in San Jacinto County. One of them was gigantic, biggest Tom I've ever seen!

Comment

Round 2. I pulled an audible after pulling cards. I am in the back of our new tract.... only place where I saw daytime deer activity. There is one nice buck that was dogging a doe on camera plus the remnants of a sounder thst we have been working on. My set up is perfect for the wind... let’s see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                      Had a couple bobcats going at it here in San Jacinto County. One of them was gigantic, biggest Tom I've ever seen!
                      Just smacked this one about 20 mins ago in Houston County. Still no deer moving yet...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201017-172547_Gallery.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	24633703

Name:	Screenshot_20201017-172605_Gallery.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	24633704

Name:	Screenshot_20201017-172619_Gallery.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	24633705

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Just smacked this one about 20 mins ago in Houston County. Still no deer moving yet...

[ATTACH]1023761[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1023762[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1023763[/ATTACH]
                        Awesome

Comment

Cool

Comment

In a tree just South of Jasper. Nothin moving yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              If it wasn't for burning my Houston co tag I would skim this old sucker
                              Are you referring to the buck you shot the other day that you thought you lost?

Comment

Heck yeah, congrats on a nice lookin cat. Not much doin in my part of Houston county but the guys on a neighboring property have been mowing ,sawing & shooting all day. They are pretty close maybe 75 or 100 yards from the setup I have to use with this wind. They just left about 15-20 minutes ago so maybe something will show up before dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X