No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The roads have been so icy this week that I haven't been able to get out to the property to play with the new chainsaw

Comment

I had to get a heater in my enclosed CanAm. Works great! LOL!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Prayers up for you Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          The enclosure appears to be made from soft material, what brand is it? And, how do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
            The enclosure appears to be made from soft material, what brand is it? And, how do you like it?
            It's all CanAm parts. My nephew sales CanAms for a living and told me not to buy after market cab covers. I love it at my age.

Comment

The trees in my front yard and backyard are tore up after the freezing rain.

It suxs.

Comment

Was out taking a walk with the dogs and listening to podcast on my phone. Airplane flew overhead that was somewhat loud. I had to stop walking. Take my gloves off and then rewind the audio to the point before said airplane flew over. Talk about ruining nature…

Comment

In the two hours it takes me to leave work, get pizza, get home, eat pizza, turn on lappy, the dang "STOOD UP" thread disappears. I was hoping to get caught up on some entertainment. Oh well....

Comment

My 3/4 ton diesel 4x4 rides to rough

Comment

60 plus hours with no electricity. Thank God for fossil fuels.

Comment

My ceiling fan needs more speed options or a variable speed controller.

Last night High was too cold and Medium too hot.
                        The thermostat is down the hall and I wasn’t that motivated.

On another note-
                        Could someone please pass the Grey Poupon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I only have two ovens in my kitchen. I need four.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            I only have two ovens in my kitchen. I need four.
                            We’re all coming over for cookies and cake. How does 4:00 pm on Sunday work for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                              Met with our builder last night to finalize our house plans, and can’t decide if my hidden safe room will be 8x8 or 5x12. This is terrible.
                              I just bought a vault door for that reason and cannot come up with a combo for the life of me😁

Comment

I have to take my birthday girl to get donuts in the morning….. such a long drive! All of 2 blocks. Will be lucky if we make it back…… without diabetes that is

Comment

Working...
                                X