1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
    My fridge filter light has been on for a year. The water still flows, so the light stays on. It is slightly annoying though.
    That light is on a timer. Pop the filter out and stick it back in and the light should go off.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Your a bad parent. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

[emoji23][emoji23] That’s what she said!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        [emoji23][emoji23] That’s what she said!

I share your pain!

Comment

Just got home from Bible study, wasn’t a fan of the sweet tea they had.

Red diamond is always better than Arizona… could barley drink that chemical water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have too many yeti/rtic/ozark trails/some other chinese sh&^ cups. But I'm too cheap to throw them away.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I have too many yeti/rtic/ozark trails/some other chinese sh&^ cups. But I'm too cheap to throw them away.

Have your wife do it when you’re out of the house. It’s the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                Have your wife do it when you’re out of the house. It’s the only way.
                She has more than me. We need counseling.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                  My new microwave knocks out my wifi, it makes it a pain to make popcorn and watch the TV.
                  Toss some eggs in there. Set the timer to 14.5 mins. It WILL make your microwave inoperable.

Comment

The other day I was walking to my truck & carrying the tupperware containers from lunch. When I grabbed the door handle, the automatic unlock didn't operate fast enough causing me to foul stroke the handle and drop the tupperware. Got it on the second try, but geez . . . stuff like this will make ya rethink your buying decisions

Comment

My work truck doesn’t have remote start, and it’s nasty cold outside.

Comment

Met with our builder last night to finalize our house plans, and can’t decide if my hidden safe room will be 8x8 or 5x12. This is terrible.

Comment

Went to make a sandwich for lunch and all I had for bread was the heel and that little slice that's partially heel. Guess I'll starve

Comment

Costco toilet paper instead of Charmin. Need I say more????

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

I laughed at this one last week....
                              A young lady at church was explaining to me why they arrived at church late. Seems the automatic gate opener on her mother's Mercedes was not connecting to the gate signal so they could not get out of the driveway.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                                Went to make a sandwich for lunch and all I had for bread was the heel and that little slice that's partially heel. Guess I'll starve
                                My wife thinks I'm crazy but I won't eat those either. When she opens a new loaf she grabs the first two slices...those two. And she thinks I'm crazy?!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X