Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
    I killed it. Dead gone and buried.
    I didn't get back in time to see what reaction my comment got. Lol. It cracked me up fer sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You are absolutely a cowboy hater!

Geno Smith? Jared Goff? Kenny Pickett with 7TDs and 9 INTs? Cooper Rush? GTFOH with that Cowboys haterade.

I have been on record saying Dak is not the answer due to inconsistency....but your list is ridiculous
      Ya my point wasn't necessarily that dak is an eltie qb, it was more that the nfc is a very weak conference when it comes to qb's.

With that said, who would have ever thought eli manning, flaco or foles would have ever won super bowls.

So dak could win a SB but it will take alot of team help to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
        With that said, who would have ever thought eli manning, flaco or foles would have ever won super bowls.

So dak could win a SB but it will take alot of team help to do so.
        I watched all those games and many of their games in their winning seasons, I'd take all three over Dak and would have to start this season before knowing how it would end. Hell I was pulling for Cooper Rush to keep playing. lol

Comment

Brady gonna be a Dolphin next year. He isn't done.

Anybody see the mic'ed up video of him? I wouldn't want to be in Tampa either.

During his homecoming game against the 49ers, Tom Brady agreed to wear a microphone for the Buccaneers' social media team, and it was depressing as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            I watched all those games and many of their games in their winning seasons, I'd take all three over Dak and would have to start this season before knowing how it would end. Hell I was pulling for Cooper Rush to keep playing. lol
            Exactly, they had one season or just a short stretch of good games and the rest of their careers were nothing.

Comment

I don’t think they will ever win a Super Bowl with dak or jerry jones!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I didn't get back in time to see what reaction my comment got. Lol. It cracked me up fer sure.

Yeah and I forgot to take a screen shot of it too. As the cowboygirls always say, “next year”.

Comment

It might snow today and Dak tied for most interceptions this year.

Comment

Yeah and I forgot to take a screen shot of it too. As the cowboygirls always say, “next year”.
                    So.

Why would you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmason55 View Post
                      I agree. How many "next years" before more folks see this.

Comment

I was a huge cowboy fan as a kid. I had a shoebox of trading cards that included every member of the 1972 Cowboys Super Bowl team. Mom threw them out when I moved away for college. I still wonder what they would be worth today.

As things progressed, I struggled when the Landry era ended and again when they hired Switzer (who I eventually liked thanks to the ticket). But once the triplets were gone and the glory years were over it became more difficult to remain a fan. College football moved from being an equal in my fandom to replacing the NFL as top personal sport.

I listened to the last Niners game on radio just so I’d know the talking points but that was as far as I got. I just can’t seem to muster enough interest to invest my time watching like a regular fan. In fact, I don’t think I saw a full game all season.

While I’m sure there’s room for me on the bandwagon if they ever became a legit contender again for now, it’s all just “meh”. I’d certainly be happy if they got another ring but I’m not sure that is even a possibility without major restructuring / change that won’t come as long as Jerry is above ground.

Meanwhile, I like to come here and read the thoughts from real fans. It’s too bad the haters have to come pee in the pool but that seems to be part of it these days. That’s why we can’t have nice things… like decent discussions about sports.

Oh well. That pee in the pool mentality spills over to a lot of my inability to participate. Sure would be nice if a correction came along but that’s about as likely as Dak with a superbowl ring.

Comment

Elliot needs to go too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmason55 View Post

Jerry is the problem. Has been and will always be. Stephen is no different. Dak, Elliot, Moore, and McCarthy need to go but it won’t happen. How many bad seasons did Garrett get? Too many. Cowboys need a good GM but I’ll revert back to my first sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              So.

Why would you do that?

Do what?

Comment

Do what?
                                Do what now?

Comment

Working...
                                X