Cowboy’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    I would take every QB I mentioned over Dak. Go ahead and keep looking through your blue colored glasses. Dak will never win a championship or carry a team. He builds numbers against krap teams. When he has to tote the load he falters each and every time. There has never been a bigger deer in the headlights QB than him. I am not a cowgirl hater. "I also don't care for them either". I just could care less if they win or lose. But, I am a realist.

Dallas' window is shrinking. No #2 receiver, no blocking TE, no healthy RB, terrible QB, terrible OC, D C more than likely about to leave, kicker with mental issues, and a senile owner that has one foot in the assisted living home.

But hey.... the dak attack is the commander of America's team. Keep on believe'n

Your best QB is on the bench! A game manager would have won that game.
    Hard to argue with that. Unless of course you are, well, you know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Even if he did Dak just whipped his soon to be 46 yo *** all over the field. No thanks.

Brady looked worse against Dallas than Dak did against San Fran …
      That was more defense than Dak. Brady didn't have his Gronk this year and his OL was trashed.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
        Have yall looked at the NFC quarterbacks. Dak is a top 3 qb in the conference.
        For the 2022 NFL regular season:

QBR: Dak #12 overall. Dak #5 in the NFC. Dak #3 in the NFC East.

Yards per completion: Dak #13.
        Completion %: Dak #14.
        Passing yards per game: Dak #13.
        Passer rating: Dak #15.
        Interceptions: Dak #1 (and only played in 12 games).
        Adjusted QBR: Dak #12.

Dak is a solid middle of the pack QB.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          That was more defense than Dak. Brady didn't have his Gronk this year and his OL was trashed.

Well no ****....Unless Dak plays defense. Brady's passing/accuracy sucked versus Dallas.. Overthrows, Underthrows....

Dak was 25-33 for 305 yards and 4 TDs He was part of the *** whipping. .... Brady wouldn't have Gronk with the Cowboys either.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
            Here you go homies. Your new starting QB and TB.

Sent from Trump Plaza using Tapatalk
            C'mon, they are probably just victims of official oppression.

Comment

I would take every QB I mentioned over Dak. Go ahead and keep looking through your blue colored glasses. Dak will never win a championship or carry a team. He builds numbers against krap teams. When he has to tote the load he falters each and every time. There has never been a bigger deer in the headlights QB than him. I am not a cowgirl hater. "I also don't care for them either". I just could care less if they win or lose. But, I am a realist.

Dallas' window is shrinking. No #2 receiver, no blocking TE, no healthy RB, terrible QB, terrible OC, D C more than likely about to leave, kicker with mental issues, and a senile owner that has one foot in the assisted living home.

But hey.... the dak attack is the commander of America's team. Keep on believe'n

Your best QB is on the bench! A game manager would have won that game.

You are absolutely a cowboy hater!

Geno Smith? Jared Goff? Kenny Pickett with 7TDs and 9 INTs? Cooper Rush? GTFOH with that Cowboys haterade.

I have been on record saying Dak is not the answer due to inconsistency....but your list is ridiculous
              Last edited by Smart; 01-24-2023, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Well no ****....Unless Dak plays defense. Brady's passing/accuracy sucked versus Dallas.. Overthrows, Underthrows....

Dak was 25-33 for 305 yards and 4 TDs He was part of the *** whipping. .... Brady wouldn't have Gronk with the Cowboys either.
                Tampa Bay is a terrible team with a losing record. Thanks for proving once again he pads his stats against a terrible team.

Look how many interceptions he threw this year even while missing multiple games. He would be lucky to make the top 20 in QB's. The good thing is.... Eagles and Giants are trending ^^^^^^. And, so will the Commanders if they find a good QB. Things will only get tougher in the future.

Comment

You are absolutely a cowboy hater!

Geno Smith? Jared Goff? Kenny Pickett with 7TDs and 9 INTs? Cooper Rush? GTFOH with that Cowboys haterade.

I have been on record saying Dak is not the answer due to inconsistency....but your list is ridiculous
                  That is an awesome list. Put any of those QB's with the cowpokes and they are still playing. The only stat that matters is W's, L's, and ships. Ask Dan Marino

The red rocket would have beaten SF. Jerrah is scared to bench Dak.

Comment

Tampa Bay is a terrible team with a losing record. Thanks for proving once again he pads his stats against a terrible team.

Look how many interceptions he threw this year even while missing multiple games. He would be lucky to make the top 20 in QB's. The good thing is.... Eagles and Giants are trending ^^^^^^. And, so will the Commanders if they find a good QB. Things will only get tougher in the future.

You're losing it ol man. Keep up with us. If you follow the chain, that post was merely to show that acquiring Brady at 46 is not an upgrade over Dak. I'm not defending Dak as the Dallas QB...I'm showing that if Dak can't get it done here, Brady's decline would not be an upgrade either.
                    Last edited by Smart; 01-24-2023, 09:41 AM.

Comment

That is an awesome list. Put any of those QB's with the cowpokes and they are still playing. The only stat that matters is W's, L's, and ships. Ask Dan Marino

The red rocket would have beaten SF. Jerrah is scared to bench Dak.

Cooper Rush scraped by and got beat by the Eagles.... Hell he doesn't even have a rocket.

Comment

You're losing it old man. Keep up with us please. You're wasting our time. If you follow the chain, that post was merely to show that acquiring Brady at 46 is not an upgrade over Dak. I'm not defending Dak as the Dallas QB...I'm showing that if Dak can't get it done here, Brady's decline would not be an upgrade either.
                        You are correct. Brady is average at best now. He needs to go away.

Unless Dallas gets a coach that puts his thumb on Dak and keeps him in order on doing dumb stuff he will remain mediocre. With the contract he has Dallas is stuck with him. Jerry stays out of the coach's way and gives him full control on getting Dak straight or things will remain status quo.

Comment

Cooper Rush scraped by and got beat by the Eagles.... Hell he doesn't even have a rocket.
                          He has better situational awareness. It would not surprise me if he is a starter somewhere next season.

Comment

You are correct. Brady is average at best now. He needs to go away.

Unless Dallas gets a coach that puts his thumb on Dak and keeps him in order on doing dumb stuff he will remain mediocre. With the contract he has Dallas is stuck with him. Jerry stays out of the coach's way and gives him full control on getting Dak straight or things will remain status quo.

I'm not sure coaching can fix Dak's inconsistencies. He like a mental coin flip every game. You never know who you are going to get...

Comment

Until Jerry croaks (fangers crossed), Dallas will be a mid-pack team.

Comment

I saw this the other day and it’s the truth. Depending on the flip of the coin, this is who you’ll get

Comment

Working...
                                X