Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
    Three in June. Two omegas and a thunder beast for my .22. 89 days from when my check cashed they were in my possession.
    very odd, or lucky!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
      Im complaining
      Yeah me too akfsfkjsfjsdfbhkj I'm mad gimme my can.

205 days for me.

Comment

262 days and still waiting any one else gotten theirs out of jail recently? And how long was the wait? Mine was put in jail April 26th so hoping it's pretty quick.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

mine officially started its jail sentence on 1/6 with an E-File. hope to have it back by the start of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            very odd, or lucky!

We will see I've never waited more than 6 months for a suppressor I bought another one today so we will see

Comment

Bought mine and submitted March 26 got email approval on dec 16 in hand week between Xmas and New Years. Looks like they are working thru later March stuff now buddy submitted week after me got approval yesterday from atf

Comment

interested to see what the influx of form 1s will do to form 4 wait times.

Comment

Bought another trash panda today, was told they are moving along pretty quick and should be about 6 months. Last one I purchased I picked up end of October and purchased in February.

Comment

Form 4 Wait

I’m at 240 days on a Form 4
                    E-file
                    [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Bought another trash panda today, was told they are moving along pretty quick and should be about 6 months. Last one I purchased I picked up end of October and purchased in February.
                      Who told you 6 months? The current wait is between 8-9 months.

Comment

I will be putting 2 in jail on 2/2, so we will see how long it takes.

Comment

Just filed an eform 4 for a nomad for my dad today. His first can. The wait begins!

Comment

Just got my form 4 approval e mail. Two months to the day. Pleasantly surprised.
                            Last edited by TexasTK; 01-18-2023, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                              Just got my approval e mail. Two months to the day. Pleasantly surprised.
                              Approval for what? Form 1?

Comment

I am at 140ish days on one and 120 days on another. Called the CS number and the guy said he is seeing 180 days on average..

Comment

Working...
                                X