No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot my password and couldn’t post for awhile. My life sucked out loud for 15 minutes.

Comment

I don’t like the way my pan I use for making eggs, fits in my dish washer.

Comment

The toilet paper on the cruise ship a couple weeks ago was like wax paper.

Comment

Originally posted by stuck View Post
          sounds like we might need to put some more men on the job.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            The toilet paper on the cruise ship a couple weeks ago was like wax paper.
            But tell me the toilet couldn't take a Thanksgiving turkey in one flush????

Today I have a meeting in a building closer to my house than the one I work in. By the time I get to my office it will almost time to come home

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              But tell me the toilet couldn't take a Thanksgiving turkey in one flush????

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Man that thing could suck your innermost thoughts out of you in one flush. I need one of those in the house to cut down on the double flush situation after some good mexican food.

Comment

I live to close to my job.....literally takes me 4 minutes to drive to work so the inside of my truck doesn't have time to warm up on these cold mornings.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
                  I live to close to my job.....literally takes me 4 minutes to drive to work so the inside of my truck doesn't have time to warm up on these cold mornings.
                  ****...that's rough.

Sometimes my phone won't connect to my truck properly, so I have to hold my phone for Waze maps instead of seeing it on my dash screen. Such bs.

Comment

Central Air Conditioner only cools house to 75⁰ when its 105⁰ degrees out [emoji56]

Comment

I hate it when I’m trying to simmer rice but the burner gets to hot and it boils over on a clean stove. Wife gets mad and I have to stand there and rotate the pot around the edge of the burner to get the rice cook right.

Comment

This thread is great! Good reminder not to take things too seriously because we really have it easy compared to not that long ago.

My dang heated steering wheel gets hot so quick I have to turn it off and then back on… real PITA

Comment

the sun was shining directly on my screen for my backup camera in my truck... it took me THREE stabs at it to get my boat hooked up.

Comment

I took my wife to an upscale restaurant last night for dinner. After we had finished our meal the Garson asked if we would like a dessert. I said that we would both have the Chocolate Mousse. At that time he told us that they were out at the moment. I told him that I was highly incensed in their lack of inventory and would never return. Finding a descent restaurant these days is virtually impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
                              I hate it when I’m trying to simmer rice but the burner gets to hot and it boils over on a clean stove. Wife gets mad and I have to stand there and rotate the pot around the edge of the burner to get the rice cook right.
                              I did this last night. Had to run out to stop a kid from falling. When I got back inside you would have thought I broke the stove by her reaction. Who knew a dirty stove was so terrible.

Comment

My side by side's gas tank is on the opposite side of my truck's tank, so I have to pull up to different pumps if I want to fill it on the trailer...

Comment

Working...
                                X