Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a pic of a yearling dropped a horn

Comment

Could have be the last hurrah for us. Kiddo came in a clutch the day before he board's a plane to head back to the land of sun and T-backs on the beach. Or college as my checkbook calls it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Could have be the last hurrah for us. Kiddo came in a clutch the day before he board's a plane to head back to the land of sun and T-backs on the beach. Or college as my checkbook calls it

That's very thoughtful and appreciative of your young man. Making sure you had something to eat while he's away. I say congratulations!!

Comment

Good food just hits better at deer camp

Click image for larger version

Name:	E4C69E3D-9027-4651-9AD2-D9799A8C6351.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	24703888

Comment

Noice.

I’m still trying to get my first on the ground as well this season. Not from lack of opportunity, but being picky.

Comment

I watched a young buck chasing an older fawn around today, had his nose down and was typical chasing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                I watched a young buck chasing an older fawn around today, had his nose down and was typical chasing.
                We saw new scrapes, and scrapes that had been worked just prior to the rain yesterday.

Trying to get the other half talked into next weekend. Got a tall buck thats been making rounds

Comment

Congratulations, Shane! Did your dog find it or just like to be in front of the camera like a congresswoman

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Good food just hits better at deer camp

[ATTACH]1115188[/ATTACH]
                    You are so right about that

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Congratulations, Shane! Did your dog find it or just like to be in front of the camera like a congresswoman

He new she was dead at the shot and the enormous blood trail. I try and put the dog on all of them.

She did find the deer before us. Deer went about 60 yards and she checked up about half way thru and had a mouth full of hair. I wish she would bark instead of tearing hair off the rump

Comment

We saw new scrapes, and scrapes that had been worked just prior to the rain yesterday.

Trying to get the other half talked into next weekend. Got a tall buck thats been making rounds

Saw a big old 6 running doe’s yesterday.

Comment

He new she was dead at the shot and the enormous blood trail. I try and put the dog on all of them.

She did find the deer before us. Deer went about 60 yards and she checked up about half way thru and had a mouth full of hair. I wish she would bark instead of tearing hair off the rump

Get a tracking collar

Comment

Nice shooting killer!

Comment

Settled into the pop up with my 12yo looking to crossbow one we call Sticker 8. He was here at 815am today and dads "alarm didn't go off" so we missed him

We'll see how it goes this evening and tomorrow morning if needed.

Good luck to you guys out there for late season....

Comment

Sticker 8

He's missing what small right brow he had now but no biggie. There are a couple other old bucks that made it through that are on the list as well but this one has been very consistently on this corn pile lately.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X