X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do it and let know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Sounds like something that would be fun to do to a buddy's feeder without telling him.

After about 2 weeks he has all the deer on the lease at his feeder b/c they know its going off.. Jokes gonna be on you.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
        After about 2 weeks he has all the deer on the lease at his feeder b/c they know its going off.. Jokes gonna be on you.
        I just need YouTube footage of his first morning hunt in the stand.

Comment

Had a friend that had a old hub cap from back when they were metal. It was all bent up hanging by a piece of wire with a nut hanging on the end. Just enough to clang around a bit. It was on the truck he drove to the blinds and corned senderos with a tail gate feeder. Said it made the deer associate the sound of the approching vehical with corn. The feeder spinning sounds are enough for our feeders.

Comment

I can see this being dangerous, people falling off of their tripods or out of their tree stands, when that horn starts going off. Maybe pissing off the neighbors, if you are close to a fence line.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              It might work but I already about jump out of my skin when napping and the feeder spins. An air horn going off might give me a heart attack!
              I wish we had a Like Button 😂 That’s Me.

Comment

We actually have a thick piece of sheet metal screwed into our Winch up feeders that prevents corn from being thrown beyond the feeder. The corn falls into our hunting area, or directly below the feeder.

But it makes a Heck of a Racket when it feeds.

Comment

I used to have some 1/16" pit liner rubber tied to the back of my feeder to prevent it from throwing behind the feeder. Deflected the corn and make a little noise. Better than a hubcap or piece of tin, too loud.

Comment

We have ours where a 12gu blank goes off about 1min after the feeder spins corn. Works AMAZING!

Comment

Working...
                    X