Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck. Hope she gets a shot at him.

Comment

I made it up to Grapeland at 2pm right as the bottom fell out. I walked a half mile in the rain to the stand and watched it rain for 2 hours. I only saw a doe and a fawn right before dark. In almost 20 years on this property I've never seen as many acorns as I see on the ground right now. Feeders have corn stalks under them and sweet feed troughs and protein feeders have lasted weeks longer than they should.

Comment

Bucks are running does hard at our place. Nothing touching corn right now. We’ve got acorns dropping big time

Comment

Watched a 3-3.5 yo ten this morning at 20 yds walk right through hand corn and acorns in a creek bottom thicket. No doubt what was on his horny mind

Comment

Place was on fire this morning before storms came - shot an old crappy 8 right at daylight, went grabbed four wheeler loaded him up and was back at camp when another old 6 came right where I shot him looking for that buck bomb doe. Two oldest bucks on place within 30 mins of each other, lucky it’s a one buck county

Comment

I climbed in a stand overlooking a pasture between some woods down below the house on our farm, and within five minutes I was covered up in deer. I had three bucks running does hard, but they were all young. One of them is a solid 3 1/2 year-old 10 point that gave me just enough time to determine he needed another year, lucky for him.

Comment

After the front . . Wood County . . Friend of mine . .

Comment

That’s a great buck. Congrats to that hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                    Heck of a buck! Congrats to him

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                      Good one

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing buck. Congratulations to him from another wood co hunter!

Comment

Congrats to your friend, really nice deer.

Comment

Suprised with how slow the green screen has been this weekend. Figured this cold snap would spur a few more dirt naps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s what Monday morning at the office is for. Between coffee and a trip to the washroom.

Comment

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Yes it’s frosty and cool

Comment

Working...
                                X