No announcement yet.

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had 6 different bucks cruising this morning by 9:00am. Not another deer till 10:30 and he was a shooter that caught me off guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      After passing this guy twice last year while chasing a ghost, and 2 weeks of cat and mouse this season, my primary target slipped up and slipped in at 7:15 this morning. A hot doe almost screwed things up, but I got it done and could not be happier.

[ATTACH]1108165[/ATTACH]
      Beautiful deer! Congrats

Comment

Wife had a stud follow 2 does into the feed pen, before she could get gun out feeder went off and they all scattered.

Comment

Saw 7 bucks and at least 7 does this morning. One pretty good split brow 9 that made me look twice but not enough to burn the tag opening morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            I had 6 different bucks cruising this morning by 9:00am. Not another deer till 10:30 and he was a shooter that caught me off guard.
            Glad to see you were able to get over that flu bug before Saturday

Comment

Super quiet for me up in Houston County. Absolutely nothing until a young buck cruised through at 10:48am. Another buck passed through at 11:22am but I only saw him for maybe 5 seconds and didn't get a good look at him. Yesterday was super dead. Not a single deer all day.

Comment

Slow in Rusk county this morning ,where Angela and Striker CR join up.

Comment

Saw several bucks chasing out in the open this morning in Houston county, all were after 10.

Comment

ME was bowed up on a 3yo at feed pen at 11:45… of course I can’t even enter the property with anything west wind

Friend sent me a pic a few miles away of another nice 10 mounted on a doe

IM about to head to to my daughters food plot with her and rattle a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                      Glad to see you were able to get over that flu bug before Saturday
                      I’m not completely well but I can sit in a rifle blind without scaring everything away with the coughing. Hopefully can get back to bow stands tomorrow if my lungs will clear up.

Comment

Gonna settle in next week and hunt this buck hard. He makes periodic daytime visits to one of my bow set ups for a month now but he’s hard to pattern. Swirling winds in the woods is always hard to deal with but I’m either gonna get my opportunity or run him out trying.
                        Attached Files

Comment

That’s a heck of a buck

Comment

That’s a stud, good luck!

Comment

Get um GM

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stud for sure!

Comment

Working...