No announcement yet.

Texasbowhunter.com Blanco County Season-long Live Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeanette and I are hunkered down in Bomb Shelter North. We had issues with Hannah’s bow last night and decided to work on it later this morning, so she’s sleeping in today and we’ll be ready for the rest of the weekend.

This is my first sir at BSN, so I’m excited to see what comes in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Happy Saturday morning TBHers! Kels is settled into the Xenek at the barn. Michael and Jeanette are snuggled up in Bomb Shelter North and I'm hunkered down in The Garcia. Beautiful walk in this morning. Let's hope the deer are moving!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Jeanette and I are hunkered down in Bomb Shelter North. We had issues with Hannah’s bow last night and decided to work on it later this morning, so she’s sleeping in today and we’ll be ready for the rest of the weekend.

This is my first sir at BSN, so I’m excited to see what comes in!

The Top 3 bucks killed here were shot at that stand! Stay alert and no grab assin'! Remote is on back wall.

Comment

Casey beat me to it! I was going to tell y’all be focused on hunting you two love birds!

Comment

Good luck Everyone.

Comment

We know our priorities!

Two young bucks were here well before the feeder spun. It just sounded off, so hopefully the bigger boys will soon follow.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

A little better than the first two.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Coyote tried up beside blind. He disappeared without offering a shot l.

Still no deer.

Comment

bounty for song dog

Get that sucker, we have a bounty for coyotes. not sure if it is a county thing or a predator group my land owner is associated with. I think we can get 75.00 for coyote, 45 for fox, like 10 for pigs. top $ was 250 for cougar.

beautiful morning to be in the stand, ground check something can't wait to get on my place in November, hopefully have some cool mornings like this.

Good Luck !

Comment

Kels has a potential shooter in front of her. Hoping to hear good news soon.

Comment

We had a shooter in, but he got nervous and walked away. Feeder remote “mishap” scattered all the deer! LOL!

Beautiful morning, though.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Would y’all quit screwin’ around a kill a dang deer already? [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                            Would y’all quit screwin’ around a kill a dang deer already? [emoji2]
                            X2!!!! Lol

Comment

Kels had a little mishap with her arrow preparing for the shot. Her plan is to hunt that spot again tonight.

Comment

Exited the brush and looked north to see my quarry. I counted 23 axis including a couple whoppers. Some day they will slip up, right? Terrible cell phone pic is all I could get.Click image for larger version

Name:	20221008_090502.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24695617

Comment

Working...
                                X