Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Here's the Mercedes, I guess Hamiliton didn't retire
    Mercedes has unveiled its 2022 car during a launch event at Silverstone, with a unique front wing solution compared to the other designs seen so far. The W13 was revealed on Friday morning before a…

All the cars look the same, I guess thats the box they were put into
    Still having issues reconciling last year - very frustrating.

Comment

Lewis Hamilton tops the time sheet for Day 3 of preseason testing in Barcelona.

Comment

The brakes on the Red Bull RB18.

Granted, I'm not an engineer or mechanic, but I've changed brake pads a couple of times. I don't recognize ANYTHING in this picture! ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post

Granted, I'm not an engineer or mechanic, but I've changed brake pads a couple of times. I don't recognize ANYTHING in this picture! ROFL!

If you look real close you can make out the flux capacitor right there next to the doohickey.

Comment

That is staight up "Doc" Brown right there

Comment

Wow! Verstappen's new deal with Red Bull is worth $53M per year.

Max Verstappens new deal, which is expected to be announced by the end of the week, will take him close to his 30th birthday and net him around £40m a year, putting him on par with Mercedes Lewis Hamilton; world champion begins title defence in Bahrain on March 20

Comment

Wow! Verstappen's new deal with Red Bull is worth $53M per year.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12...-with-red-bull
                Whew....they ain't playing around in F1!!![emoji383]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully Portugal since Russia is out. We were planning to geaux there for vacation soon......this could make it sooner.....lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220301-100518_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	24678353

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    If you look real close you can make out the flux capacitor right there next to the doohickey.
                    Lmaoooo......I thought it was just me!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Looks like Mazepin is out at Haas. Pietro Fittipaldi will replace him.

Comment

Looks like Mazepin is out at Haas. Pietro Fittipaldi will replace him.
                        Oh wow!!![emoji33] I did not expect that one......but his dad is a oligarch.[emoji3166]

Comment

Well, it doesn’t look like Fittipaldi is confirmed yet. Maybe we find out tomorrow

Comment

Well, it doesn’t look like Fittipaldi is confirmed yet. Maybe we find out tomorrow
                            They are saying it could also be Colton Herta to get some experience before Andretti starts their F1 team in 2024, HAAS would love an American driver.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                              They are saying it could also be Colton Herta to get some experience before Andretti starts their F1 team in 2024, HAAS would love an American driver.
                              It would be GREAT to see an American driver.

I'm hoping that Andretti forms at 11th team for 2024, and doesn't buy out Haas, Alpine or Alfa Romero.

Also, looks like Porsche will be joining in 2026.

Comment

It would be GREAT to see an American driver.

I'm hoping that Andretti forms at 11th team for 2024, and doesn't buy out Haas, Alpine or Alfa Romero.

Also, looks like Porsche will be joining in 2026.
                                Its looking like Andretti will be the Renault (Alpine) junior team, Sauber (AR) already burned the Andretti bridge. As far as HAAS he has had many groups throw money at him trying to buy the team and he is just not interested in selling... but now with this Russian stuff and him losing all that Uralkali money who knows... There is stupid stupid money involved in F1, people think NASCAR is expensive and its not even close.
                                Last edited by SC-001; 03-04-2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X