No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered my suppressor black Friday weekend of 2018, finally submitted trust documents and prints January of 2020 - hopefully I'll have the can before end of the year. I held off thinking I'd move and didnt want to correct address midprocess. so going to be close to 2 years for my first...but that's on me.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      How do you know when check is cashed and you paid with credit card online? They sent me a email that needed my signatures about 2 weeks ago and I filled that out but haven’t heard anything since.
      who did you purchase from?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
        Form 4 suppressor with NFA trust:

Ordered from LaRue Tactical 7/4/18

Shipped 2/4/19

Completed paperwork at Mister Guns in Plano on 2/6/19

Check cleared 2/19/19

Based on Clay C's experience, I called my LGS on 2/6/20 to check the status. They told me it was already in, so I picked it up that day.

Found the stamp was dated 12/15/19, but Mister Guns never contacted me.

So, mine took 19 months in total, but 7 months of that was LaRue's lead time and Mister Guns cost me at least 1 month on the back end (I guess). BATFE took ~10 months, which seems to be typical.

Did you get the tranquillo? I tested if this is any good as price seemed reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          who did you purchase from?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          Silencer Shop

Comment

Originally posted by PvillDVM View Post
            Filled out paper work 10/18/18. Checked with store a month later about not receiving any email verifying application. Store said it was because the Government shut down and not to worry. Went back two months later. Store wrote my name down and once again blamed it on the slow government. Told me everything was fine and not to worry. This is my first suppressor, so I'm not familiar with the process. Finally in January 2020 I go back to the store. They start checking on things. Store owner comes out, apologizes profusely and said my paper work was never submitted. So after store gave me some free stuff we began the process all over. My checked has been cashed this time.
            What store? I’d be a ****** sob

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
              Did you get the tranquillo? I tested if this is any good as price seemed reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yes, I got LaRue's Tranquilo M308. They offered a discount with the Ultimate Upper Kit, which made the price very attractive. The lead time, OTOH, was not so great.

I just picked it up about a week ago, and haven't tested it out yet. I was going to do that Saturday, but got distracted by an opportunity involving some hogs. Hopefully, I can try it this weekend.

Comment

I was telling a buddy yesterday that there needs to be a support group for people waiting on their suppressors. Although the info here is not what I would call positive, it does help to know that I am not alone in this battle.

I submitted my paperwork on 12/13/19 and the check was cashed 1/6/19, so I still have a ways to go.

For what it's worth, the guys at Marksmen Firearms in Mansfield stated that Feds were bringing in sub contractors to review all applications to help with the Christmas rush. Don't know if there is any truth to that, but I have chosen to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by double lung View Post
                  I was telling a buddy yesterday that there needs to be a support group for people waiting on their suppressors. Although the info here is not what I would call positive, it does help to know that I am not alone in this battle.

I submitted my paperwork on 12/13/19 and the check was cashed 1/6/19, so I still have a ways to go.

For what it's worth, the guys at Marksmen Firearms in Mansfield stated that Feds were bringing in sub contractors to review all applications to help with the Christmas rush. Don't know if there is any truth to that, but I have chosen to believe it.
                  BELIEVE!

I filed 2 F4s in august. Check cash in early September. I’m impatiently waiting. Got a bunch of NFA stuff but this is the first I’ve got since the rule change in 2017 lol. I forgot how bad waiting sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    Silencer Shop
                    Go to the SilencerShop website

Login in under your account

View your orders

It should be there

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                      Go to the SilencerShop website

Login in under your account

View your orders

It should be there
                      Thanks
                      They emailed me Friday saying check was cashed

Comment

One of my customers had their check go through 4-15-19 and the stamp came in 2/14/20.

Comment

Check cashed 02/08/2019, still waiting for stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            A typical meter shop employee can work 35 to 50 work orders in an eight hour day. That's visiting each location and doing anything from turning on the water to changing out the meter. Then that evening a person in the office will enter and close out those work orders and those of seven or eight other employees. There are nearly 50 field persons and 7 office persons doing this. This happens 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

So what the hell is the hold up getting this crap done? It's not like they are manually looking up anything. It's all electronic. It's type it in and the information comes back. There isn't a whole lot to look for on many of us. Same address, same job, same wife, same CPA, same back ground check for the CHL and same clean record for 52 years should be a no brainer, stamp the **** thing and get it done.

Amen. Government at its best...

Comment

I ordered mine on a new trust in June of 2019. Still waiting. My buddy ordered his in October and added it to an existing trust. His came in 2 weeks ago. Go figure.

Comment

Did my 9mm suppressor with a trust through Silencer Shop on 1/29 so hopefully it's not a year. Check was cashed 2/13.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X