Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately as time goes on more people think baseball sucks on TV. Basketball is way more popular. Worldwide it is second to soccer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Unfortunately as time goes on more people think baseball sucks on TV. Basketball is way more popular. Worldwide it is second to soccer.

Well popularity doesn't mean it does or doesn't suck, it just proves the vast majority of the public doesn't know good sports when they see it.

Just for the record, as much as I like Football, the pros are beginning to grate on me.

College sports are far better.

Comment

Opinion. I love basketball.

The popular but sucks part is more for music. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-26-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Basketball does suck, it was only invented to keep athletes in shape for baseball season.

Comment

Yes Baseball on tv is almost unwatchable. It just too long and too much standing around for mound visits and pitching changes and stepping out of the box to Jack with their cup, elbow pad, foot guard, gloves and helmet. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Yes Baseball on tv is almost unwatchable. It just too long and too much standing around for mound visits and pitching changes and stepping out of the box to Jack with their cup, elbow pad, foot guard, gloves and helmet. Lol.
              I'm a baseball guy. It was my sport. It's my favorite to coach and watch my grandson play by far. I just cannot watch every pitch of every Ranger game. My dad sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Agreed, BB is horrible, but so is soccer and hockey.
                Slow down Hockey is a great sport

Comment

CDC should have NO problem hiring the right guy for UT BB, He is currently coaching at Texas Tech. Texas guy with no buyout (unless TT changed that this year). No brainer

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    CDC should have NO problem hiring the right guy for UT BB, He is currently coaching at Texas Tech. Texas guy with no buyout (unless TT changed that this year). No brainer
                    This.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

There is no doubt he’s the guy, but is he willing to make the jump and start over. He is a Texas Ex though. I talked to one of Tech basketball players dad this week at a show and he said if Beard does make the jump, his son would follow even if he had to pay his own way. That obviously speaks volumes on what his son and their family think of the coach.

Texas couldn’t pull Taddlock and I don’t see it them pulling Beard unless they made him a Jimbo deal.

Billy Donovan is the other name floating around.

Comment

Donovan. [emoji848]

Comment

Basketball is 3.25 quarters of hot dogging .....and .75 quarters of giving a bit of a ****. That's why I only watch post season if I don't have anything else to do...like say smash my fingers with a hammer.. They seem to give a **** all game then.

Soccer for me is only watchable if the USA (men and especially women) are playing in World Cup or the Olympics.

Hockey I dig my local team but admittedly I am a frontrunner there too. I do watch it all in the Olympics..

Baseball......anytime...... anywhere. Unless I hear trash cans banging....
                          Last edited by Smart; 01-26-2020, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing yall watch Ammerican Idol or those other auto tuned lip sync shows. Remodeling houses and stuff. Lol.

Comment

I'm guessing yall watch Ammerican Idol or those other auto tuned lip sync shows. Remodeling houses and stuff. Lol.

During this time of the year, I am out in the shop tinkering.....and yes right now...remodeling my own home. I'd rather get kicked in the nuts with honey-doo lists than watch hotdogball..

Comment

I did just finish Peaky Blinders season 6 (Irish Gypsy gang shoot em up series) and caught up on Vikings (Skooool!) when I'm not in the shop......

Is that man enough for you BoB?..

Comment

Working...
                                X