This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Lets stop pretending that college basketball matters...AT ALL. Such an awful game, SO over rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, but the overall culture of winning is important to college programs. I’m a firm believer that success breeds success and winning (and losing for that matter) is contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Add another LSU victory over horns

BB sucks. If I was King, I would pop all the basketballs.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        BB sucks. If I was King, I would pop all the basketballs.

Yes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Yes!!!!
          Smart is agreeing with me? You feeling ok son?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I agree, but the overall culture of winning is important to college programs. I’m a firm believer that success breeds success and winning (and losing for that matter) is contagious.

Reaching! BB sux

Comment

March Madness does not suck

Comment

Basketball is easily the #2 revenue sport. The tournament is still one of the best sporting events on TV. I want my team to be in it again. The teams of posters on here all suck. If they didn't y'all would care.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

European soccer is a huge revenue producer...it still sucks. Not as bad as college basketball though.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Smart is agreeing with me? You feeling ok son?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Nothing brings out unity like the sucking of regular season basketball...college and pros! I am a pure 100% frontrunner for “my basketball teams”. You have to be winning for me to watch on TV and that’s prob only going to be in the postseason when I view .[emoji23]. And even then, I’d rather watch any football or baseball game first. If you are losing, I probably don’t even know the players on the teams.

If you brag on your team beating mine in basketball, you might as well be telling me you are a better window licker than me.[emoji23]
                    Last edited by Smart; 01-26-2020, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      March Madness does not suck
                      Only because that tournament means it’s almost over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        European soccer is a huge revenue producer...it still sucks. Not as bad as college basketball though.

You act as if that is more than just tour opinion.

Way more popular than baseball. Apparently your opinion is in the minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Nothing brings out unity like the sucking of regular season basketball...college and pros! I am a pure 100% frontrunner for “my basketball teams”. You have to be winning for me to watch on TV and that’s prob only going to be in the postseason when I view .[emoji23]. And even then, I’d rather watch any football or baseball game first. If you are losing, I probably don’t even know the players on the teams.

If you brag on your team beating mine in basketball, you might as well be telling me you are a better window licker than me.[emoji23]
                          As long as there is re-run football, I will choose that over BB anyday. I don't care if my team, your team or anybody elses team wins in BB, it still sucks.

Come on College Baseball.

Comment

Agreed, BB is horrible, but so is soccer and hockey.

Comment

I like all sports. It's all I watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I like all sports. It's all I watch.

Bob, when I was younger, I did too. Not sure what changed. Maybe watching my sons play every sport under the sun had something to do with it. Now its just football and College Baseball. The Summer Olympics are pretty good. I watch the Golf Majors....that's about it.

Soccer? Olympics only. Pro Soccer rivals basketball on the magnitude of sucking.

Comment

Working...
                                X