Astros players also cheated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
    The sad part is season tickets and regular tickets will go up in price and all the idiot ticket holders will pay it. I will never pay what they want for a ticket now days. The owners need to take their teams back and stop letting the agents and the players run the MLB,NFL and MBA it’s the owners fault sports is the way it is today salaries are to high and they want to outbid the next guy crazy. Make the top guys 2 million a year if you want to play sign if not go get a 9-5 job owners need to take control again.
    It is called capitalism coupled with supply and demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      For sure.

Maybe if we’d cheated better.
      Fify

Comment

Haven't read most of this thread or any other threads. Seems pertty funny how since it's the team guys are fans of it makes cheating ok. Yet when the Patriots did it it was like the world was coming to the end.

I hope they pull the Astros rings and declare the 2017 season null,and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Haven't read most of this thread or any other threads. Seems pertty funny how since it's the team guys are fans of it makes cheating ok. Yet when the Patriots did it it was like the world was coming to the end.

There's cheating in every game, by every team....in every sport. Step off that high horse son!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

Awesome post. I’ve looked back at the Patriots threads. It’s exactly as you’ve called it.

It’s pretty much “everyone cheats, get off your high horse^, oh you’re just butthurt!” that has become the standard line of defense. Lol!

And these same guys just cannot seem to grasp where MLB draws the line on stealing signs. The Astros crossed that line and got the hammer they deserved. If any other teams did it, they deserve that same hammer and of course that includes the Rangers.

Comment

[ATTACH]988557[/ATTACH]

Comment

The Astros crossed that line and got the hammer they deserved. If any other teams did it, they deserve that same hammer and of course that includes the Rangers.
                Yep.....the question is will the MLB investigate it to the full extent of the cheating or are they going to be satisfied with hammering the Astros and yet to be determined punishment for Boston. We all know those werent the only teams doing it. To think so would be extremely naive.

Comment

I don't understand what the big deal is. Baseball is all about cheating and deception. Steal bases, steal signs, steal players from another team, etc. Its business as usual. To think the Stros are the only team doing it? Please

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Yep.....the question is will the MLB investigate it to the full extent of the cheating or are they going to be satisfied with hammering the Astros and yet to be determined punishment for Boston. We all know those werent the only teams doing it. To think so would be extremely naive.
                    ...and the Astros will still be guilty.

And why would they not fully investigate? What’s your conspiracy theory?

Insert another TrailDust “butthurt” post below. Lol
                    Last edited by Fishndude; 01-19-2020, 01:54 PM.

Comment

...and the Astros will still be guilty.
                      Which is fine....but all of the guilty need to be outed and given the same discipline. I know you get the most joy with the Astros being guilty but I would think you too would want to know who all the "cheaters" are.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        I don't understand what the big deal is. Baseball is all about cheating and deception. Steal bases, steal signs, steal players from another team, etc. Its business as usual. To think the Stros are the only team doing it? Please
                        They dont really think that, they just are reveling in it being the Astros that were busted first. It really is that simple. I'd probably be doing the same if it was the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Which is fine....but all of the guilty need to be outed and given the same discipline. I know you get the most joy with the Astros being guilty but I would think you too would want to know who all the "cheaters" are.
                          Of course. I’ve said that multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            There's cheating in every game, by every team....in every sport. Step off that high horse son!
                            No high horse here. It's obvious everyone tries to steal a sign here and there. For instance when a runners is on second. If it wasn't serious no manager would have been fired.

Awesome post. I’ve looked back at the Patriots threads. It’s exactly as you’ve called it.

It’s pretty much “everyone cheats, get off your high horse^, oh you’re just butthurt!” that has become the standard line of defense. Lol!

And these same guys just cannot seem to grasp where MLB draws the line on stealing signs. The Astros crossed that line and got the hammer they deserved. If any other teams did it, they deserve that same hammer and of course that includes the Rangers.

I think when the integrity of a championship series/game gets put in question they better bring on the consequences. The teams that have fired managers know **** will probably hit the fan and are trying to get ahead of the hammer you speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              You see, in Sunday school we learned how it's not good to lie, cheat, steal, etc... then, we grew up, and if our team is playing the same time as church we don't go to church, and, we forget how it's not good to lie, cheat, steal, etc... especially if it helps our team that we've chosen over most important things in life.

Now, I need to focus on a couple of football games for teams I don't even care about and avoid my family (and the Lord) today.

Comment

Working...
                              X