2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHT View Post
    The Astros better spend some serious time in spring training focusing on how to avoid getting beaned by a pitch.

That’s easy, 4 quick bangs on the trash can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Josh Reddick as an outfielder......not so much a hitter. When he does hit the ball he runs like a College player no matter where the ball is hit. He really loves the game and plays with some gusto. Hitting....he did not cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

LOL. that was a good one.

Comment

I’m a Stros fan but this made me laugh really hard! [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            I’m not having any trouble at all believing Altuves wife wanted the jersey that he played in a World Series game in...in one piece

lol....of course you don't. As an Astros fan I would be begging for it to be true or anything else they can come up with...

Same thing as a Rangers fans if the shoe was on the other foot.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
              that’s easy, 4 quick bangs on the trash can!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lmfao!!....

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                I’m a Stros fan but this made me laugh really hard! [emoji1787]

Yeah me too lol

Comment

Comment

Classic!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3334.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	24605008

Some game in 2018. That was his WS ring on my finger. First cellular enabled ring we had ever seen. When it got a txt it vibrated, incoming call the big diamond lit up.

Makes sense they used trash cans to save some cash.

All this will blow over but it sure is funny and why not laugh a little at it. Vegas has us winning 95 I think this year. This will all blow over. Maybe...

Comment

Comment

Just heard Jobu has been banned for life from baseball.

The dominoes keep falling.

Comment

Here's the hypocritical part from the national media guys, all Im hearing is how this is just completely outside the lines of what should be acceptable in baseball. It goes on and on and on with these guys. Not once did you hear this mentioned in 2017 when both the Yanks and Sox were disciplined for using technology to steal and transmit signs to players. It was but a mention and then swept under the rug. But let it be the Astros and all hell is breaking lose. What a bunch of jerks. I think the punishment didnt fit the crime but they did the crime so they have to suffer whatever is dished out. I hope the 2020 Astros use this as even more incentive to get back to the World Series this year. And F the Yanks and their position as #1 right now. They had so many guys play over the heads last year, that isnt going to happen again. Cole may lead the way but the rest of those guys are a bunch of China Dolls. As far as Boston goes, I think them dumping Cora so quick paves the way for a much lighter punishment by Manfort than what the Astros got. All of this has been predetermined and it is just playing out now over the space of a very short time. Im willing to put a Hundy on it if anyone wants the bet.

Comment

Mlb is burning...

Scott Brosius' son, David, accuses Mike Trout of taking HGH, finding loophole

Comment

Isn't Cora the dude that refused to go to the White House because he questioned Trump's character?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Here's the hypocritical part from the national media guys, all Im hearing is how this is just completely outside the lines of what should be acceptable in baseball. It goes on and on and on with these guys. Not once did you hear this mentioned in 2017 when both the Yanks and Sox were disciplined for using technology to steal and transmit signs to players. It was but a mention and then swept under the rug. But let it be the Astros and all hell is breaking lose. What a bunch of jerks. I think the punishment didnt fit the crime but they did the crime so they have to suffer whatever is dished out. I hope the 2020 Astros use this as even more incentive to get back to the World Series this year. And F the Yanks and their position as #1 right now. They had so many guys play over the heads last year, that isnt going to happen again. Cole may lead the way but the rest of those guys are a bunch of China Dolls. As far as Boston goes, I think them dumping Cora so quick paves the way for a much lighter punishment by Manfort than what the Astros got. All of this has been predetermined and it is just playing out now over the space of a very short time. Im willing to put a Hundy on it if anyone wants the bet.

Run the tape of Brady's 2015 suspension all year please...

I just hope our HEB Fab 4 can stay outta trouble for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X