2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
    Also shown as a piece of confetti in another image. Look at Reddick's stats. If he was cheating, then he not only sucked at hitting, he sucked at that too.

Rangers fan?
    Rangers fan - yes

I didn't say I believed the story or not. Just pointing out that some are accusing Reddick. Looks like confetti to me as well.

Comment

The Astros better spend some serious time in spring training focusing on how to avoid getting beaned by a pitch.

With Beltran saying in his Mets exit he was a veteran and knew better to let it happen and regrets not stopping it.

The player fallout here will only get worse.

Comment

The Astros are going to win the WS next year and all the anti-Astro guys are gonna stroke out!

EDIT: For the record I say let em cheat! Let em juice up! Let em fight like in hockey! Lot more fun as a fan watching teams steal signs from one another and hitting tons of home runs. I was at game 5 of the 2017 WS, and that's the kind of games I want to see!
        Last edited by breederbuck33; 01-16-2020, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I can't imagine he would allowed himself to be filmed/interviewed shirtless if that was a cheat-buzzer taped to his chest. If "buzzergate" is true, it will come out. Too many people would have to know about it and with this momentum building somebody will squeal

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            The internet - especially Twitter - is blowing up over this. Someone claiming to be Beltran's niece reported it but I think her identity has been debunked. Once again it may be total BS but if true it will be devastating

Possible evidence?

[ATTACH]988224[/ATTACH]

Solid evidence! And if you look closely you can see the mother board that was forwarding him data on the speed of the pitch and the pitchers stats [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Still pulling for Banny Rooster as the next manager ..[emoji41]

Leadership!!!
              Curse you!

Comment

Still better than being a Rangers fan .. If they use this as motivation next year we may be back in the World Series

Comment

Burner jomboy account.

Comment

I’m not having any trouble at all believing Altuves wife wanted the jersey that he played in a World Series game in...in one piece

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      The internet - especially Twitter - is blowing up over this. Someone claiming to be Beltran's niece reported it but I think her identity has been debunked. Once again it may be total BS but if true it will be devastating
                      Possible evidence?

[ATTACH]988224[/ATTACH]
                      I heard on the radio today that Beltran's family is saying she is of no relation to them and then others on the radio saying it was a burner account for Yankee super fan JomBoy who blew things up to begin with. Who knows what is true out there is social media land.

Comment

Rangers fans need to watch this until the end.

Comment

Guys, I’m not sure why we are fighting this...the evidence is over whelming. Between the YouTube video with the banging noise, the wrinkles in a jersey, Josh wearing the buzzer to an interview, the stats...we’re done [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            Rangers fans need to watch this until the end.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1217919287987449889

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Guys, I’m not sure why we are fighting this...the evidence is over whelming. Between the YouTube video with the banging noise, the wrinkles in a jersey, Josh wearing the buzzer to an interview, the stats...we’re done [emoji849]

I know you're saying this in jest, but I'll say it again. If people think Josh Reddick was cheating, they were not paying attention. He hit .167 in the World Series. The series before that, .040.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I heard on the radio today that Beltran's family is saying she is of no relation to them and then others on the radio saying it was a burner account for Yankee super fan JomBoy who blew things up to begin with. Who knows what is true out there is social media land.
                                This^^^^^......the Will Cain Show brought this up and five minutes later verified that particular Twitter account was not related to any former Astro.

Comment

Working...
                                X