No announcement yet.

75 mph tundra vs buck (graphic image)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look around, you can get a replacement bumper(Ranch hand, etc.), for cheaper than what it will cost to replace the original parts. Did it with my old dodge several yrs ago after hitting a dog and a deer within a several month period.
    Glad yall are ok!

Comment

Wow. Glad you were fine
      I bought a new truck and put a ranch hand on it
      My next home is in the country and there are dead deer all over that highway in Brown and Comanche co

Comment

This was the only piece of horn that was still intact that I could find on the shoulder. I tried to find the rest in the grass but I could find a few other slivers but that was it. Oh yeah his jaw was definitely broken. Luckily the company is only out the 1000$ deductible and insurance will take care of the rest. And for sure replacement bumper with grillgaurd will be going back on there for sure. Got to wait and see what the company wants to do as they have said they may just fix it and sell it and get me a new truck as I was only about 25,000 miles from a replacement anyways. And if it does get replace a grill guard/ bumper combo is definitely going on before I take possession of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was definitely a dead deer hotspot. When we got back to the truck the next day in the daylight within about a qtr mile stretch there were 5 dead deer on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ground that buck up something fierce. Could’ve been worse. Glad you’re ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad you guys are all right!

Comment

Personally I would have gave him another year before creaming him like that.

Comment

Thank God you were in a Toyota. Could you imagine if it was a. Fill in the blank

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Normally I would say "cut out the backstraps" but in this case...

Glad he didn't come over the hood and through the windshield.

Comment

Man glad everyone was ok.

Comment

gnarly!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Thank God you were in a Toyota. Could you imagine if it was a. Fill in the blank

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                          Had it been a Ford it woulda been about like hitting a June bug. Had it been a Dodge the deer would still be alive and the truck totaled!

Comment

Lots of times a replacement bumper doesn’t keep damage from happening on the ones where you can’t slow down any. I cratered a ranch hand one year but it was a mule deer at 95ish mph haha

Comment

Dang first one? I think I’ve hit 5 or so and only been driving 8 years haha. Hit two at once one night and hit one on a motorcycle....

You gonna get a full front replacement bumper?

Comment

Thankfully you weren’t hurt. Get u one of these.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X