Stickers for my boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickers for my boy

I took my oldest boy (10) to the deer lease for his first trip ever with me and his grandpa and he had an amazing time. I got him some camo gear and today bought him his own gear box to store all his stuff. Mine is covered in stickers and he asked me if he could do the same.

Would any of y’all have some stickers I could buy to put on his box? I’ve emailed some hunting companies but haven’t gotten a response.

Appreciate it!

I have a Kodi sticker I'll send
    PM your address

Comment

Send me your address and I will drop our cool Texas Hunter sticker in the mail along with some others I have.

Comment

Dang, I should keep them just for this reason. And I will start, but man I throw them all out. I will go through some stuff and see if by chance I have any, but I don’t think I do.
        I have found two so far, my son my have some fishing stickers, would he want them if he does ? Send me your address.
        Last edited by critter69; 01-05-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I am sure I can come up with a few.

PM me an address

Tom

Comment

Pm here too I’ve got a few

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

PMs sent. Can’t tell you all how much I appreciate it. He’s got the bug and already can’t wait for next season.

Comment

PM your address, I have a few.

Comment

Send me a PM with your address, I have quite a few.

Comment

I’ve got a stack. Send me address and I’ll get them to you.

Comment

PM and addy I'll get some off to him.

Comment

I’ve got hundreds of stickers if not more stored away. Usually higher end companies for the most part. I’d gladly send some his way if they don’t have to be bowhunting related. Lot of fun, optics, and suppressor companies.

Comment

What ever happened to the old sticker swapping thread? Did it die?

Comment

PMs sent. I really appreciate you guys sending him these. Whatever is left over we will definitely pass on.

Comment

I probably have a small pile of em somewhere if you want to PM me your address.

Comment

Working...
                              X