Just read that ORMD no more at UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
    Serious question, I don't know the answer so don't flame me. What happens if you just pack the ammo up real good and tell them it's machine parts or something? What will they do if the box get's busted and they figure it out?
    Probably about a 95% chance nothing will happen and you would be fine. For some weird reason the package gets into the wrong hands and is opened by UPS you could get in some trouble. Pretty big deal I was reading if you ship ammo through usps and get caught. I just like to play it safe and let UPS know it’s ammo just in case it gets back to you. Any small amount of small I’d say you’d be fine with just shipping and not saying anything.

Comment

I ordered 500 rds 40 ammo a while back ..
      on the shipping label it said cabinet hardware!!

Comment

Ammo

Just Never let the right hand know what the left hand is doing.

Comment

Shipped some this morning to one of our members.
          No issue at all, used one of the labels KAE006 referenced.
          Just an FYI update.

Comment

There’s proper procedures in place to ship ammo. Why try to circumvent? That’s the best way to make someone change policy so you can’t ship it.

It’s really not that difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had received a lawn and garden type battery that had that haz-mat sticker on it. I reused the box to ship fedex a few days later with the sticker still on it. The fedex guy asked what was in it? I told him what it was (none hazardous part) and he took it. The next day he brought it back and had me peal the sticker off.

Comment

Depends on who is working that day.....I know from experience.

Comment

Working...
                X