Just read that ORMD no more at UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read that ORMD no more at UPS

Guess they won’t be shipping ammo anymore.
    in 2021 wonder who?
    Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 12-30-2020, 11:48 AM.

Are you sure? The use of the marking ORM-D CARTRIDGES SMALL ARMS will no longer be accepted, and has been replaced by the U.N. Limited Quantity placard. Here is a link to the UPS website that includes an image of the new placard;

cricman

Comment

I shipped some yesterday. It’s a black and white sticker now and You have to get them yourself UPS does not provide them. They are still shipping ammo though

Comment

What ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
          I shipped some yesterday. It’s a black and white sticker now and You have to get them yourself UPS does not provide them. They are still shipping ammo though

Do you know if you can draw them? or where to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Do you know if you can draw them? or where to get them?
            Theyre purchasable online by searching for limited quantity placard. It has to be a sticker, but the empty box seems stupid to me. I guess if you arent shipping larger quantities, there isnt really a need for the 1.4s placards.

Comment

Looks like the want them 4"x4". I created a word doc with 4 on the page you can print and cut out, if you need a copy just PM me your email address.

Comment

What's the cost of shipping a couple boxes of ammo? Maybe a pound.

Comment

I shipped 3 boxes of .257 Wby last week and cost about $10.84 if I'm not mistaken. FedEx hub just told me that they can't ship ammunition, I had it marked ORM-D, I don't think the girl new what she was doing as I had just shipped that other box last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                    I shipped 3 boxes of .257 Wby last week and cost about $10.84 if I'm not mistaken. FedEx hub just told me that they can't ship ammunition, I had it marked ORM-D, I don't think the girl new what she was doing as I had just shipped that other box last week.
                    I had this issue a few months ago. FedEx would only ship it if you scheduled a pickup at your location listed on your account. I don’t have a FedEx account.

But FedEx shipped a handgun for me....

Ups shipped ammo for me no problem, just had to drop it off at a UPS ground facility customer center.

Ups would absolutely not ship a handgun for me.

Comment

Serious question, I don't know the answer so don't flame me. What happens if you just pack the ammo up real good and tell them it's machine parts or something? What will they do if the box get's busted and they figure it out?

Comment

Don't ask - Don't tell:
                        I don't want to find out.

Comment

I called Fed Ex a few years ago about shipping ammo. They told me no, they don't ship ammo. It took talking to about four people before I got that answer. I hate dealing with Fed Ex anyway, it's run by a bunch of liberals.

Comment

Saw it on UPS website while checking my tracking number on ammunition order

Comment

Don't ask - Don't tell:
                              I don't want to find out.
                              words to live by⁴

Comment

Working...
                              X