No announcement yet.

Save the date… July 12, 2019. Top Gun 2: Maverick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meg Ryan is in it. She replaces “Goose”. Her call sign is “Joker”!!

Going to be impossible to top the original. Especially the soundtrack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The stench is getting stronger. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Was that the blue oyster that Tom and Maverick did their duo? Lol

Comment

I might be thinking of something different. I sure hope not

Comment

Came out yesterday, 3 years after the original release date…. Has anyone seen it yet?

Comment

I saw it yesterday, it did not disappoint. If D box seats are available I would highly recommend them as they really add to the experience.

Comment

I found it exceptionally good and well done tying it back to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  I hope you're a chick
                  Hahaha

I guess I am GOF. Not paying to see it

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    I don’t know...Kelly McGillis, in the love scene, with Take My Breath Away...as a 13 year old boy watching the movie...was pretty cool. I think she was one of my first to see semi naked on film
                    13 year old boy, 1st sex scene. Could there have been some monkey spanking when you got home.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      I would have to agree with you

I will say the first one was entertaining for me. Favorite or best movie, nah.

Sierracharlie out…

My problem with the first one, was it was so predictable...
                      (except Goose getti'n killed)..

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        13 year old boy, 1st sex scene. Could there have been some monkey spanking when you got home.
                        I bet there was definitely a tent pitched in the theater....

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I don’t know...Kelly McGillis, in the love scene, with Take My Breath Away...as a 13 year old boy watching the movie...was pretty cool. I think she was one of my first to see semi naked on film
                          You didn’t have a chance - she swings for the other team lol

Comment

Anything way inappropriate in the new one? Planned to take my 7 year old on Sunday. He knows most of the bad words from westerns, but he's still not sure how babies are made.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Anything way inappropriate in the new one? Planned to take my 7 year old on Sunday. He knows most of the bad words from westerns, but he's still not sure how babies are made.
                              Just saw it… It was well worth the 36 Year wait! The first one came out when I was 16, so brings back a lot of good memories driving with friends for the first time to the movies.

I don’t think anything was inappropriate. Maybe one or two cuss words… Shockingly, Hollywood made a film without over cussing, bloody violence or nudity.

Pretty much the exact same formula as the first one, but it worked in 1986. I think I might even like this one a little better… Better flight scenes for sure.

Watch it on the big screen. I don’t think TV at home would do it justice.

Comment

Honestly have to say this is the first movie I’ve went to the theatre for in a couple years. And it was darn sure worth paying to go see!! I was just about to the point of swearing I would never spend another dime in the movies because most Just suck.

I also think it’s one of the best follow up movies ever done! And it’s not all hollwyooded up either!

Comment

Working...
                                X