School security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School security

Joe Pags had the answer to school shootings today. He said congress should give all schools the same security that they have at the Capital.

If a person is intent on harming kids, or any large group of people, all they have to do is wait until the last bell rings, and the students start filing out of the classroom…or the shooter could start shooting in a crowded mall. There is NO way to prevent all evil folks from mass killings if they are intent on destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      If a person is intent on harming kids, or any large group of people, all they have to do is wait until the last bell rings, and the students start filing out of the classroom…or the shooter could start shooting in a crowded mall. There is NO way to prevent all evil folks from mass killings if they are intent on destruction.
      Said this many times! Truth!

Comment

Unfortunately, you are right Randy.

Comment

You are correct, but at least some of them would have a chance to run and hide as opposed to be hostage in a classroom that is 400 sq ft with no where to go. Let’s keep them safe and secure on the campus, let’s start with that. Imo

Comment

Dang, you guys go off point immediately. I said secure the schools like the capital

Comment

I agree with guarding our schools the same as the capital. But I do agree with Burnadell. Crazy will do what crazy does. Untill we tell little Johnny there will be no more time out and start blistering his butt and stop catering to everything immoral and ungodly we are getting a real glimpse of our childrens future.

Comment

Then why is this only a problem in the US?

Comment

Like when the capital was overun by terrorists yet not one representative was harmed. Ya i get it

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Dang, you guys go off point immediately. I said secure the schools like the capital
                    I’m not opposed to that but how do you pay for it? It seems like people always get riled up when someone suggests increasing their taxes. Not to mention finding enough qualified police to fill those roles. There are something like 800,000 police officers in America right now. Around 130,000 individual schools. If you say 4 or 5 officers assigned to each school building you are looking at almost doubling the number of police officers in the country. And if news reports are accurate it seems to me like a fair number of the ones we have right now can’t be trusted to defend the schools.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post

Because we have the most fractured societal foundations. Why do other countries not have to explain that women don’t have schlongs? Why do most other countries inately understand late term abortions (and even post birth if some liberals get their way) to be immoral but our society can’t understand that.

The fundamentals of what hold a society together are crumbling faster in the US than anywhere else in the world, and I would say faster than any time in history. We incentivize fatherless homes, train our citizens to view victimhood as their identities, and desensitize people to the harm of others through movies, games, and painting anyone who disagrees with us as evil.

When you have a society who doesn’t understand their own identity, view every adversity in their life as someone else’s fault, and then tell them over and over that all who disagree with “their side” are the evil perpetrators…. It is no wonder they have dehumanized people to the point of killing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait until 300 kids gather at the bus stop to go home and be stationed away with a suppressed rifle.

Toss Molotov cocktails or pipe bombs into school windows.

Mow down the 300 kids at the bus stop with a vehicle.

Do like Adam Landsa at Sandy Hook and shoot out the locked door glass to gain entry.

Wait for a school bus on a known daily route to stop at a stop sign, shoot the driver, enter the bus and proceed to…….

I believe in making it tough. Make the schools harder to enter, allow armed teachers and so on but how do you stop a dedicated attacker who can choose the target and time?

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post

Please go back and read post #7. There’s where you’ll find your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            Wait until 300 kids gather at the bus stop to go home and be stationed away with a suppressed rifle.

Toss Molotov cocktails or pipe bombs into school windows.

Mow down the 300 kids at the bus stop with a vehicle.

Do like Adam Landsa at Sandy Hook and shoot out the locked door glass to gain entry.

Wait for a school bus on a known daily route to stop at a stop sign, shoot the driver, enter the bus and proceed to…….

I believe in making it tough. Make the schools harder to enter, allow armed teachers and so on but how do you stop a dedicated attacker who can choose the target and time?
                            ….. and one of the main reasons I bring that up is because it is not a gun issue. You could take away all of the guns and not lessen the threat.

Comment

Yep hard to prevent Homicidal ideation !
                              Lots of looney tunes like Charles Whitman and such

Comment

Working...
                              X