Chandeleur Islands Father/Son Fishing Trip - 2 Spots Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chandeleur Islands Father/Son Fishing Trip - 2 Spots Open

We have two for sure and possibly up to four spots open for a 3-day trip with Chandeleur Charters (chandeleurcharters.com) aboard the 87' Compass Rose. We leave out of Biloxi the afternoon of Sunday, June 26 and fish 27, 28 and 29.

We set it up as a father/son trip and it is currently two families - four adults and four teenage boys. My dad has always wanted to do this trip and my boys are SUPER fired up about it also!!!

A bunch of guys from TBH have been out on the Compass Rose (including a group this weekend I believe) and had a great time. We eat and sleep on the boat and take two-man skiffs over the islands to fish during the day. So, if anyone is interested in taking their dad or son fishing on a trip they will remember the rest of their lives, this would be a great opportunity - conveniently scheduled the weekend after Father's Day to help in framing up as a Father's Day gift with the wife.

Cost is $1,000/person includes food, drinks, fish cleaning, sleeping on the boat, use of the skiffs for the 3 days of fishing, etc. Just PM me if interested.

Fun trip good luck filling the spots!

ac

Comment

This will be a great trip!! FYI, the "Compass Rose" is the old "Joka's Wild". It's a god vessel and run by good people! It's been refurbished and the skiffs are nice... Wish I could go myself, but scheduling won't permit it this time...

Comment

FYI the group this weekend got rescheduled due to weather.

We went in the compass rose last summer. It’s a great boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          FYI the group this weekend got rescheduled due to weather.

We went in the compass rose last summer. It’s a great boat.

Oh man!!! Sorry to hear that!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            This will be a great trip!! FYI, the "Compass Rose" is the old "Joka's Wild". It's a god vessel and run by good people! It's been refurbished and the skiffs are nice... Wish I could go myself, but scheduling won't permit it this time...

The old Joka’s wild is now the diversion.

Comment

Weather should be good for that week.

As mentioned, I should be out there right now. We're rescheduled for October

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Weather should be good for that week.

As mentioned, I should be out there right now. We're rescheduled for October

Supposed to be fantastic in October! Bummed you guys didn't make it out this weekend. I was looking forward to hearing about it.

If some of ya'll don't want to wait until October you can jump on our trip.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
                  Supposed to be fantastic in October! Bummed you guys didn't make it out this weekend. I was looking forward to hearing about it.

If some of ya'll don't want to wait until October you can jump on our trip.
                  I'm already off till Thursday and ran it by the wife. She's willing to wait and kid has philosophy paper due Wednesday. No wifi 40 miles out. I've never been there that late but that's what I here

Been a small craft advisory since yesterday. Storm smoked the island this morning. Supposedly be N winds till Saturday and some point and switch.

Might be a bumby ride out but the winds look favorable for yall.

Had I known a TBH crew was going after us, I would have slipped Troy some extra money to push us back[emoji16]

Comment

Hmm! Was supposed to be out with quackerbox today. Gonna run this by momma.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I'm already off till Thursday and ran it by the wife. She's willing to wait and kid has philosophy paper due Wednesday. No wifi 40 miles out. I've never been there that late but that's what I here

Been a small craft advisory since yesterday. Storm smoked the island this morning. Supposedly be N winds till Saturday and some point and switch.

Might be a bumby ride out but the winds look favorable for yall.

Had I known a TBH crew was going after us, I would have slipped Troy some extra money to push us back[emoji16]

Haha!! - Just to clarify, we are not going out until June 26.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Hmm! Was supposed to be out with quackerbox today. Gonna run this by momma.
                        Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
                          Haha!! - Just to clarify, we are not going out until June 26.
                          Whoops. Im an idiot. I was thinking this week.

Wait, am I allowed to call myself names?

Comment

Trips I’ll never forget taking with my old man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tuesday bump

Comment

Working...
                              X