Bulleit Old Fashioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulleit Old Fashioned

While it’s not as good as a freshly made one, the convenience easily makes up for any lack in flavor. Maybe it’s been out a while but today was the first time I’d seen it at the liquor store. They also had a Manhattan version. 75 proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve never had an old fashioned. I think I need to have one.

Comment

Gotta try that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love old fashioneds. Does that mix have the alcohol in it ...or is added to the liquor

Comment

Old Fashioned is my go to when out for a nice steak dinner. Chew, it looks like it had bourbon in if I am reading the label correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I love old fashioneds. Does that mix have the alcohol in it ...or is added to the liquor
            It's ready to go, just pour and drink

Bottle shows 75 proof, a little higher than I would've expected for a premixed drink

ETA: Elijah Craig makes a good Old Fashioned mix that you have to add your own alcohol to. They sell it in a kit with a bottle of their small batch around the holidays.

Comment

Wish they had a whiskey sour version. Love a good whiskey sour with egg white and fresh squeezed lemon

Comment

Price? I might have to look for it

Comment

Bulleit Old Fashioned

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                  Price? I might have to look for it

This was the smaller bottle but it was $19.99. At 375ml I’d guess that would be equal to around 6 bar drinks which makes the price seem reasonable especially with a non well bourbon. If anyone wants to try it but can’t find it locally I’m sure I could ship them one, the 750ml bottle (assuming it’s cheaper than 2x the 275) would probably make more sense though.

Comment

Old Fashioned is my go to at a nice restaurant. Never tried making one myself. Looks good.

Comment

OF has been my go to for years. My sister got me a smoking contraption recently, and I’ve been on a smoked old fashioned kick lately. I’m going to have to try that pre made OF.

Comment

Barsmith Bar Essentials has a really good old fashioned mix. Get their old fashioned mix and their bitters and add it to your favorite bourbon. It's good and only $6.99 at Total Wine.

Comment

Originally posted by piley View Post
                          Barsmith Bar Essentials has a really good old fashioned mix. Get their old fashioned mix and their bitters and add it to your favorite bourbon. It's good and only $6.99 at Total Wine.
                          I would think the bitters is already in the mix. I make a good bit of OF's at home since they're an easy drink but just use bourbon, bitters, simple syrup and either a cherry or orange peel.

I was on a G&T kick for a while switched over to the Old Fashioned this winter, seemed to fit the bitter cold weather up here better. Now that it's finally warming up I've been trying the different Ranch Rider drinks and haven't found one I don't like yet.

Comment

smh

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              smh
                              Parkinson's? Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X