No announcement yet.

2022 - RV/Camping Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The RV park isn’t right on the river but you have private river access right down the road. Most of the lots are fairly spaced out, primarily spots 1-50ish. They are not as spaced out as a COE park but not a parking lot either.

Comment

We made reservations for Tyler state park for early April. Always wanted to go up that way.

Comment

We did the Lighthouse hike today, crowded but worth it. I’m sore, and I’m done hiking for the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great stuff Moser! I’m adding that park to the list. Should take delivery of the new to us fifth wheel next Monday. Can’t wait to take it out. Bravos bend is nice and we do jellystone in the summer. What else is a good stop within a couple hours of Magnolia for a maiden voyage?

Comment

Dale what park is that? Somehow I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Palo Duro Canyon State Park

Comment

Looks like there is a 2'x3' TBH flag in the merch tab. Wish the had one just a little smaller. Might just order the one they have. It's on sale for $35

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

All the pics are in Palo Duro State Park, but we’re camping at Canyon Rim RV park, right outside the gates to the state park.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    All the pics are in Palo Duro State Park, but we’re camping at Canyon Rim RV park, right outside the gates to the state park.

Epic trip and good info on the park, state parks don’t usually work for us

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Epic trip and good info on the park, state parks don’t usually work for us

This little park is no prize, but it does have full hookups, zip line, and it’s 200yds from the state park entrance. The wind blows hard up here, but it’s pretty nice tonight. The park is jaw dropping, it’s been a great trip.

Comment

This little park is no prize, but it does have full hookups, zip line, and it’s 200yds from the state park entrance. The wind blows hard up here, but it’s pretty nice tonight. The park is jaw dropping, it’s been a great trip.

We don’t require prize winning, just somewhere we fit in

Comment

2022 - RV/Camping Thread

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            We don’t require prize winning, just somewhere we fit in

You’re jeep will be perfect for checking out the canyon, top off, and take turns driving. Ive wanted to come here for 30 years, but it was actually the women of our crew who booked it. I was afraid they and the kids would get bored way before I did. But every time we get ready to “check out” a trail, I’m looking at the kids backs before I can restock my backpack with water, and strap it on. The boys have absolutely eaten it up, I think those little *******s could walk right off the map if I wasn’t slowing them down…

Comment

It was pretty warm today, so after 6 miles we took the kids down to the river to cool off while we had some beers. Snoop jumped right in and jumped out like a mullet! He said “dad why is this water so cold?” I said “because it was snow 4 days ago!”[emoji23][emoji23]

We topped off the day with back strap in the disc.

Comment

It was pretty warm today, so after 6 miles we took the kids down to the river to cool off while we had some beers. Snoop jumped right in and jumped out like a mullet! He said “dad why is this water so cold?” I said “because it was snow 4 days ago!”[emoji23][emoji23]

We topped off the day with back strap in the disc.

Looks like a **** fine day.

Comment

Working...
                                X