2022 College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Then you know how sloppy and frustrating this team has been. Several wins with key personnel out for opposing squads.

You even made mention of it last game, no?

They can compete, but they’re far from good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm a glass half full guy. You know that.

16-6 is clearly not bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great win! Closer than it should’ve been but I’ll take it any day! Wreck Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Great win! Closer than it should’ve been but I’ll take it any day! Wreck Em!
        Congrats.

Good game.

Texas hung around.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas won the second half! [emoji3]

Congrats to Tech. Incredible environment for a game.

Comment

Glad to seethe fans did a good job. All the announcers talked about a great environment.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

They may very well split the season, congrats on the W.

Comment

It was as loud and energetic as I have ever seen it in 30 plus years of Tech basketball last night. Huge crowd with amazing energy. Team definitely thrived off of it. 2 major recruits in attendance got an amazing show. This is how teams get and stay really good. Guns up!

Comment

A couple of pics
                  Last edited by talltexasshoote; 02-02-2022, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Tapatalk doesn’t want to load right now. I’ll try later.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      They may very well split the season, congrats on the W.

UT was beat in every measurable metric. I’m not sure UT’s home court makes up a 13 point difference, especially if the rumors and stories are true about TTU students hacking the ticketing system and snatching up most of the student tix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	44B4A3B8-28AA-4704-B925-B1B89E7DF499.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	24675067

The thing about this team is you never know who will pop off for double digits. You can game plan for McCullar, Shannon and Williams, but there are wild cards off the bench that can go for 10+. 4 players in double digits last night.

Comment

Tech had a bunch of wild 3's fall and Texas continued to get in their own way with pathetic shots.

At one point Obanor was 5/5 on 3's, he hasn't shot that well all season.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 02-02-2022, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I am shocked that Texas was not ready for a street fight at tip. They played timid / soft and credit to Tech for taking it to Texas early. This Texas team has the worse hands I have ever seen. I did see some things I liked in the second half with Carr and Askew driving the basketball as I have not seen that all year.

I knew this team would take a long time to develop since it had so many transfers, so I am hoping they can sneak into the NCAA and get hot to win a couple of games if they get some favorable matchups.

Comment

It was pretty much what i was expecting, Tech was clearly more physical, bigger and stronger which really showed first half. I do think emotion got to Tech on some questionable shots that could've been set up a little better inside the perimeter but that's to be expected in a game with so much energy and playing against a good D. The defense was great and challenged everything. Hats off to Adams and what he's been able to put together in his first year. The staff he had to put together, players he went out and got from the portal and the guys he was able to keep in LBK have bought in big time. Lot of basketball left until March but a solid win in an awesome environment,

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              According to local sources, he accused Adams of inciting the fan base against Beard. Anyone that knows Mark Adams knows that is a lie, he’s the gentlest spirit in college sports. No chris, the fans hate you for being a jerk about things when you left
                              According to the tech coach, it's all BS and never happened.

Comment

I have two (2) Duke v Wake Forest tickets for sale in the classifieds if any of you CBB fans would like to join me and my bride on Gameday. Check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X