No announcement yet.

Ozark season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife and I still cringe every time Wyatt kisses that old lady. Somehow we glaze right over whenever some billionaire old dude has a 20 year old on his arm but reverse it and it just seems nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I swore I wouldn’t. I did.

It’s awesome.

The lady playing Wendy must be an incredible actress because I’ve really come to hate her.
      Same... I've never seen anyone who overacts with their face more than her.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        Wife and I still cringe every time Wyatt kisses that old lady. Somehow we glaze right over whenever some billionaire old dude has a 20 year old on his arm but reverse it and it just seems nasty.
        No doubt. Turns my stomach.

Finished season 4 last night. Love this show!!!

Comment

forgot about it. Looking forward to another season

Comment

I need to get back into this show and start over from the beginning. Watched up until the gay stuff started and the wife wouldn't watch after that. My daughter told me yesterday we need to give it another chance

Comment

Bingefest tonight.

Comment

I haven't started, watched the first three and it got a little much and a little predictable, hopefully this season is different!

Comment

I think if Darlene wasn't such a skank it might be easier. But good grief that woman is some kinds fugly.

Comment

Plus going forward we wont have to see that ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                      Plus going forward we wont have to see that ever again.
                      Yeah she’s even uglier with that canoe in her forehead.

Comment

Yeah she’s even uglier with that canoe in her forehead.

I’d call it an improvement.

Darlene had the world by the asshairs, and she was too stupid to play her cards right, small, and close to the vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's ease up on the spoiler alerts even though we may expect them...

Comment

You only finished part 1. The last 7 episodes (part 2) will be released in May.

There really hasn’t been a better drama on TV since The Americans.
                            Very nice. Had not even looked it up but I figured it could not end the way it did and not be more. One day I will go back and watch all of the episodes again just for kicks. Great series.

Comment

I tried really hard not to binge, but I failed epically. I would tell myself, just to the end of this part and stop. I am a weak man. Lol

Comment

Somebody told me that season 4 is the final season. Anybody else heard that?

I’m assuming that the car accident in the beginning of episode 1 is how this season ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X