Have you seen this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
    This is one of our lease members who had taken a small buck to the processer in Bronte in 2017. Jim (pictured) just had to have a pic of this "monster" but no info on where or what type of fencing it was killed in?

We hunt around the Robert Lee area and if memory is correct, I believe Jim and my Son were told it was killed around the Water Valley area which is between Robert Lee and Sterling City.

I hunted just North of Bronte for 18 years in the 1980's and 1990's. We never saw anything like that.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

This is one of our lease members who had taken a small buck to the processer in Bronte in 2017. Jim (pictured) just had to have a pic of this "monster" but no info on where or what type of fencing it was killed in?

We hunt around the Robert Lee area and if memory is correct, I believe Jim and my Son were told it was killed around the Water Valley area which is between Robert Lee and Sterling City.
      What kind of savage drops a deer like that off at a processor and leaves it there? I killed a 170 muley and it never left my possession until the taxidermist said he was ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
        What kind of savage drops a deer like that off at a processor and leaves it there? I killed a 170 muley and it never left my possession until the taxidermist said he was ready for it.
        EXACTLY what I thought when I read that........

Comment

Weird. That tag doesn't look like the date and month have been cut out of it.

Heck of a deer for anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            When did San Angelo grow grass?
            new kinda turf lol

Comment

Man that buck is a beast!!

Comment

Seen quite a few nice high fence bucks at the processor in bronte over the years

Comment

**** nice deer right there.

Comment

Id believe it if they said it migrated from Alberta lol

Comment

The processor we use in Bronte also owns the taxi shop right across the street, so there is the answer. Great processing and very good taxi, been there for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        How's that for a drop tine?
                        That’s a kickstand for when his neck is tired

Comment

Working...
                        X