Popup Blinds & Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D buckhunter View Post
    Just put a bunch of dead limbs around the the blind.
    This^

Lay and stack the limbs all around it and it will act like a cattle guard and they won’t walk over them. That has worked for me. Add brush if you want to try to hide it more.

Comment

They will destroy them if on the ground. I seen a couple of calves take up residence in one time!

Comment

barbed wire or large branches around the blind to keep them off of it.

Comment

Back mine into thick brush, couple of T-posts up front with barbed wire. Enter blind from front , remove top barbed wire for clear shooting

Comment

it won't last a week unless u build a pen around it!!!

Comment

They mess with the blinds with Diagonal windows a lot more then they do with the regular windows for some reason. But we have about 15 pop ups on our place and have for the last 5 years and have lost about 5 to cows in all five years combined.

Comment

A pile of thorny brush around the popup will keep the cows off of it. Hog panels work great too.

Comment

I had a lease with cattle and they never touched my blind. Moved to a another lease and they destroyed it. Don't know why one herd would and one herd wouldn't.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they look at a popup blind like my 5 year old looks at the blow up bouncy houses

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X