Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

First off, I am honored to start this thread for this season! So, thank you!

I pray God keeps each of you safe and blesses your season.
    Every moment spent in the woods should be enjoyed, whether you're alone with nature or with closest friends.. You're in good company.

Just a few friendly reminders,

If you pack it in, pack it out! No body likes trash in the woods or water.

I know we are all grateful for this land and opportunities to hunt and fish it!
    Know the boundaries and abide by the rules! They were made for a reason.

Be courteous to our fellow hunters!

Wear your harness or orange when indicated! Safety is paramount.

If the memories you make hunting are more important than the kill then you might be a sportsman! Some of the BEST memories are made even if you don't pull the trigger.

If you can, get those kids in the woods. They don't remember their best day of watching television.

I'd like to end this official kickoff with one of my favorite verses...

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; Genesis 27:3

Great start off. Good luck everyone. Stinks I missed another get together. Seems something always pops up.

Comment

Yah-Hoowy! It has begun!

Excellent opening Nanny Slayer! Great reminders too!

Comment

Probably the best send-off I can recall. Good luck to all!

Comment

Thanks so much!!!

Looking forward for a brand new exciting and blessed season!!

Comment

Can’t wait, but every year seems like it gets here faster and faster.
            Good luck to everyone this season!

Comment

Long time no see. What a year it has been. I am ready for December so I can get back into the woods. Good luck to everyone this season.

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
                Long time no see. What a year it has been. I am ready for December so I can get back into the woods. Good luck to everyone this season.

Stranger danger! Best wishes on your season, Shawn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now thats the way to kick it off! Best of luck to all this year my work hours are kind of funky this year so you may or maynot see me out there.

Comment

Good luck to all this year. Going to get my permits next week.

Comment

Looking forward to another exciting season. I've hunted Whitney more any more every year and followed the thread religiously and waited until now to be more active online. I wonder how many people out there were like me and follow these threads without making thier presence known? As soon as I get a membership account I will post a pic of a dead mature buck I found out there doing some post season scouting. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Thanks for posting this tread. I have read through almost all of the 2018/2019 Season tread and have decided not to comment until now. I'm new to hunting the Lake Whitney and Aquilla public land but not new to the area my grandparents have the property around Whitney. I have been doing a lot of scouting the summer and putting in the work. I will definitely be following along here. I wish everybody much luck and success this hunting season. Be safe and hope to meet some of you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
                          Can’t wait, but every year seems like it gets here faster and faster.
                          Good luck to everyone this season!
                          It is... every year it sneaks up on me. Ready to get out there though! Looking forward to seeing you guys this season!

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                            it is... Every year it sneaks up on me. Ready to get out there though! Looking forward to seeing you guys this season!

Da Pepper!
                            Good to see ya post.

Comment

Everbody got their permits printed yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X