Clear All

2 more

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5150.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	24567424

Comment

Got this big male yesterday morning. Missed his girlfriend as she didn’t stick around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Number ten for the month.

Comment

I'm counting a total of 80.

The weather was almost too nice for calling today. I should have had one but he winded me before I could shoot. I chose the wrong gun today. Should have had a shotgun instead of a rifle.

Comment

Really need to get in on this. How successful is calling and what are some techniques. There’s too many coyotes out where I hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Those of you who hunt them via predator calls, what are your recommendations on calls (electronic and hand/mouth)?? None of us are seasoned Varmint hunters, but we're gonna start getting some experience real soon on this new property!
                I use a FoxPro Inferno but I've called coyotes in with Johnny Stewart calls,Primos and 5 or 6 different FoxPro calls. It all depends on how much you're wanting to spend. Personally I'm not a big fan of Primos electronic calls. I think the sound quality ain't as good compared to others. But then again I know they work because I've killed coyotes over a Primos so I shouldn't be trashin it. I just like Johnny Stewart and FoxPro calls better is all.

I've heard good things about Lucky Duck calls but that's one I have no experience with.

Comment

Went out after work,two entered the field,one left.

That makes 81 I believe.

Comment

Add another to the list.

Comment

Comment

Add one more to my total (now 7), plus one to this thread... 84, I think...

182 yard head shot from an AR-15 custom ARP 6.8 SPC, 120 gr. Hornady premium...
                        Attached Files

Comment

We have killed 9 and snared another 11. Had zero fawns this years...0!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Got one this evening at 150 some yards. That makes 105.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Those of you who hunt them via predator calls, what are your recommendations on calls (electronic and hand/mouth)?? None of us are seasoned Varmint hunters, but we're gonna start getting some experience real soon on this new property!
                              Love my fox pro and have called in a ton of yotes over the years with it. It looks like y'all have a problem on your hands seein and killing that many from the deer stand!

Comment

The last three days, I've killed 1 bobcat and 4 coyotes!

That makes 109!

Comment

Working...
                                X