Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    I'm reaching? Okay. Show me the stats where "almost" every tournament he rolled one out to 350 yards.

Next time you see golfs greatest rounds on the golf Channel and tiger is playing farm and it's from 2000-2006 you'll see it. I wouldn't just say that without proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
      Well I guess you've never played competitive golf, I played on the NTPGA for 3 years, it doesn't matter how much you practice, playing in competitive golf is different animal compared to tournament play. It's a different tone, lack of tournament play is clearing showing its side now for tiger , you forget out to grind and score.

That's great you played on the NTPGA...and yes I have played lots of competitive golf in the past. I agree being out of the competition type of play can hurt how you finish. It's all mental. BUT...the metal game for Tiger went down hill after his lady found out about all of the other ladies.

Comment

Here's something we can all agree on. That 7 iron she hit him with has got to be worth a lot of money.

Comment

I would like to see him competitive again, and so would the PGA.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
            Next time you see golfs greatest rounds on the golf Channel and tiger is playing farm and it's from 2000-2006 you'll see it. I wouldn't just say that without proof.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
              Here's something we can all agree on. That 7 iron she hit him with has got to be worth a lot of money.
              I thought it was a 9 iron

Kidding. I don't know what she smashed that window out with, but I bet it's worth a ton!

Comment

Does this mean that my courses will have more available tee times??? Thank Gawd!! because it's exhausting... I can't wait for this golf popularity to decrease!!

I love Tiger and I hope he can somehow be competitive again

Comment

Originally posted by KLWoodall View Post
                  In his prime, Nobody beat Tiger and Nike Golf, except his wive, however, with a Nike.
                  That right there is irony

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    That's great you played on the NTPGA...and yes I have played lots of competitive golf in the past. I agree being out of the competition type of play can hurt how you finish. It's all mental. BUT...the metal game for Tiger went down hill after his lady found out about all of the other ladies.
                    lol I guess we will agree to disagree, the man had major surgeries on bones and tissue that is very sensitive to golfers, those bone's/joints/tissues have deteriorated....doesn't matter what shape he's in, his body won't allow him to play professional golf much longer.

Comment

Tiger Woods distance varies from club to club. According to Golf Digest, Tiger hits the driver an average of 285 yards with carry. His long irons (2- to 4-iron) range from 250 to 200 yards. His middle irons (5, 6, 7) range from 208 to 172 yards. His 8-iron travels 158 yards, and 9-iron flies 142.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        Tiger Woods distance varies from club to club. According to Golf Digest, Tiger hits the driver an average of 285 yards with carry. His long irons (2- to 4-iron) range from 250 to 200 yards. His middle irons (5, 6, 7) range from 208 to 172 yards. His 8-iron travels 158 yards, and 9-iron flies 142.
                        And his ole lady hits a 9-iron......into his forehead

Comment

Someone with true "facts" optional of course here, will clear this up.
                          But The amazing thing about Tiger, in his prime was his ability to win when he was "SUPPOSED" to win.
                          Don't know the "facts" But I bet in his prime his PGA starts to PGA Wins % is light years ahead of any player in history. Someone please find these facts. I am too lazy!

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                            Does this mean that my courses will have more available tee times??? Thank Gawd!! because it's exhausting... I can't wait for this golf popularity to decrease!!

I love Tiger and I hope he can somehow be competitive again
                            That's because 800 courses have closed in the last decade. A lot more than have opened.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              Someone with true "facts" optional of course here, will clear this up.
                              But The amazing thing about Tiger, in his prime was his ability to win when he was "SUPPOSED" to win.
                              Don't know the "facts" But I bet in his prime his PGA starts to PGA Wins % is light years ahead of any player in history. Someone please find these facts. I am too lazy!
                              At one point he won 27% of all events entered. With fields of more than 100. Unbelievable.

Comment

Tiger averaged 285 yds with carry during his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X