Mesquite Country Sausage Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
    Boomer. I did at one time. Need to dig it up.

Is the spreadsheet still working for you all?
    No. I cant get it to open up. Any help from someone would be awesome. Keeps saying its a PHP file.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
      No. I cant get it to open up. Any help from someone would be awesome. Keeps saying its a PHP file.

TRY this out homie
      Attached Files

Comment

How does everyone recommend mixing in spices? Just spread them around the ground meat and hand mix? Use a mixer? And how do you add the water/beer/whiskey? I get the cooking, stuffing, grinding instructions, just looking for beat way to mix in the ingredients. I'm a rookie

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Mesquite Country Sausage Recipes

Any luck on a boudin recipe? I found some online, but always defer to the master.

Comment

Going to give sausage making a go in a few weeks. Looking at making some jap&cheese. Can you use regular cheese or is there a special cheese you have to use?

Comment

You can use regular cheese, use the most aged you can find unless you can find high melt online.

I haven't made boudin in quite some time. Let me go back through my notes to find some old recipes.

Comment

I see you are using pork butt as your fat, what kind of percentage is that giving you for meat and fat? I am going to be using pork trimmings for mine.

Comment

In trimmed pork butt averages 15-18% fat.

I like my sausage a little leaner. Mine is usually around 13-15% fat.

Plus it's a better quality meat. Picnics are actually what I prefer, but they weren't as abundant when I made this sheet for everyone. Picnics are 20-25.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                        Going to give sausage making a go in a few weeks. Looking at making some jap&cheese. Can you use regular cheese or is there a special cheese you have to use?
                        I have some hi-temp cheese, how much will you need?

Comment

Thx for recipe man the sausage I made came out awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                            I have some hi-temp cheese, how much will you need?
                            Not sure yet. We seem to be still adding people to the party.

Comment

These(mesquite country) sausage receicpes should stay in the first spot. Sticky or what ever its called . Any way that could be possible ?

Comment

I want to make pork, venison, cheese, jalapeno summer sausage.
                                Can I use your sausage recipe for this?
                                I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X