No announcement yet.

Protein Pellet Ingredients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I understand the evolution of this thread correctly, since April of 2016 to 2019, DD has gone from a small business to a much larger business and as discussed, there may have been changes to their product as a result. Correct? The feed analysis report we see from 2016 might not be the current story?

In on the results of the analysis from Peyton. Very interested to see that report. Thanks TXBRASS for keeping up the list. Very helpful.

Comment

Interesting, following

Comment

Anybody use Hi-Pro and know the TDN?

Comment

Protein Pellet Ingredients

Bee County Co-Op sent me these two latest test results from 2018. They said they run test on a regular basis to insure quality and TDN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got off the phone with L&E. They said their 20% formula has a TDN of 70.02%. Has it gone down?

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
              I just got off the phone with L&E. They said their 20% formula has a TDN of 70.02%. Has it gone down?

Must have. I’m going to try and get updated ones from all the major feeds ASAP.... After this post got some attention, a lot of the companies aren’t as helpful as they once were. Seems many like to keep these feed analysis reports out of the public eye and hope customers will just look at the feed label.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                Must have. I’m going to try and get updated ones from all the major feeds ASAP.... After this post got some attention, a lot of the companies aren’t as helpful as they once were. Seems many like to keep these feed analysis reports out of the public eye and hope customers will just look at the feed label.

I am not spending $$$$$ on feed, but if I was I would not buy from a company that hid the data. Its odd DD won't give you a recently dated analysis. If my product was the best and I knew it, I would give the info to all comers.

Good luck TXBRASS and thanks for maintaining the list.

Comment

Has anyone called them?

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                    Has anyone called them?

I’ve called multiple times, left my email, and was told I’d be sent an updated report and always ZERO response past that.

Comment

Contacted DD again today via their website contact form. Requested a 2018 copy of Feed Analysis Report for comparison.

Waiting on reply....again...

Comment

No response should tell you something. Especially from DD as some of their prices dropped slightly to 12-13 a bag

Comment

Last time I spoke with DD (about a year ago) they requested a link to this thread. My only guess is that their current Feed Analysis Report is not what it was in 2016 and that’s why they refuse to send one now. I know that they have the link and are monitoring (or were) this thread.

I did find out yesterday that Bee Co Co-Op pellets will now be carried in Hallettsville at the new Bahuslav Feed Store that’s opening on Hwy-90 just east of the city limits. I talked to the owner and he said that the Bee Co Co-Op pellets is looking for new dealers currently. Guess I’ll be making the switch to them.

Comment

What’s the cost on the Bee county co-op feed?

Comment

Originally posted by drslonghorn View Post
                              What’s the cost on the Bee county co-op feed?
                              $11 per bag give or take.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                                $11 per bag give or take.
                                Thanks, sounds like a great feed, doubt we can get it up in our neck of the woods(north of Abilene).

Comment

Working...
                                X