X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    Wireless exit pads?
    Sorry, just seeing this.

Those are wireless entry pads. I have an automatic exit wand buried for free exit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Sorry, just seeing this.

Those are wireless entry pads. I have an automatic exit wand buried for free exit.
      In the process of building a new entry gate right now.

this underground loop feature is definitely getting added to our next gate....

Comment

Apollo here, no complaints!

Comment

Can't beat apollo nowadays. I have the 1550-etl kit with a 20 watt panel and it hasn't had a single issue in 4 years.

If you plan on having lots of use as well as a medium heavy gate, get the 20 watt for sure the 10 watt is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            In the process of building a new entry gate right now.

this underground loop feature is definitely getting added to our next gate....
            If you have cows, just make sure you have a cattle guard at the gate. A cow walking across the exit wand can open the gate.

Comment

Sorry, just seeing this.

Thanks. I'm planning on doing an exit keypad this go around since lightning killed my last exit wand. Plus, I don't really feel like installing a new one!

Comment

If you have cows, just make sure you have a cattle guard at the gate. A cow walking across the exit wand can open the gate.
                I have the Lift Master, on my 12F gate, and was wanting to install the wand,, but I have German Shepard that runs the yard, ? would she trip the gate open??
                also I would highly recommend Lift Master

Comment

Apollo - 3 years trouble free!

Comment

appollo are great I have had 2 of MM and had to replace them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                      I have the Lift Master, on my 12F gate, and was wanting to install the wand,, but I have German Shepard that runs the yard, ? would she trip the gate open??
                      also I would highly recommend Lift Master
                      I honestly don't know if a large dog would trip it or not.

Comment

How do the cows trip it open if it’s magnetic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
                          How do the cows trip it open if it’s magnetic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I have no idea, but it does.

Comment

Appreciate it, but we have a fence and a gate to keep those *******s OUT

Wildlife exemption means we don’t have to deal with them....

Comment

Working...
                            X