IHOP - no straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brutus View Post
    I gave up my sippy cup a long long time ago. I can drink from a glass now without spilling it. LOL
    LOL me too

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      Who in their right mind carries cash?
      Who in their right mind documents EVERTHING you buy electronically?
      Cash is king...Never get discounts using plastic

As far as being a germophobe of some type. I am in a way also...I always grab the less worn areas of the doors I enter if they have a bar type handle. Examine silverware and condiments before I eat at a restaurant. The good ones get return business. You need some kind of germ intake to build up a resistance to any bad germ that might enter your body. If you keep using Purell ect, you kill the good germs also. There needs to be a balance, because you can never avoid others peoples funk, no matter how hard you try. A sneeze carries way father than you think. Door knobs/handles, steering wheels, locks, keys, keyboards, drawer handles, pens ect...
      The only way to avoid all germs is to live in a bubble.

Comment

What about buffet lines and the tongs that are laying in the food that everybody in the restaurant has touched with their dirty banana peelers..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
          Who in their right mind documents EVERTHING you buy electronically?

As far as being a germophobe of some type. I am in a way also...I always grab the less worn areas of the doors I enter if they have a bar type handle. Examine silverware and condiments before I eat at a restaurant. The good ones get return business. You need some kind of germ intake to build up a resistance to any bad germ that might enter your body. If you keep using Purell ect, you kill the good germs also. There needs to be a balance, because you can never avoid others peoples funk, no matter how hard you try. A sneeze carries way father than you think. Door knobs/handles, steering wheels, locks, keys, keyboards, drawer handles, pens ect...
          The only way to avoid all germs is to live in a bubble.

I'm the same way, but look up the oligodynamic effect. Metals such as silver, copper, brass, etc. can disinfect themselves over a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
            We get 3% off fuel, groceries, eating out by using plastic...

Comment

Never eat at a food line unless you are first in line. Refuse - I don’t even like most weddings that have a line. Clean spoons, fork, knives with alcohol napkins you carry. Order beer in bottle or from bar as most bartenders wipe glasses before use. Work in restraints for about 10 years. Nice upper end. Still nasty

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                Been married for 32 years. I think we have been doing something right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                Congrats on 32 years. You are definitely doing something right. It was a "tongue in cheek" joke that probably sounded better in my head.

Comment

Working...
                X