Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariat square toe

Comment

Ariat square safety toe waterproof here, I can get about a year out of them and I wear them everyday. Gonna try twisted x one day tho I hear lot of good about them.

Comment

I have wore redwing for 25 years . I just made the swap to thorogood . Wedge sole . Most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet.

Comment

Wolverines here. Seem to wear the best for me.

Comment

Ariat square safety toe. Been wearing them about 6 years now. Last at least a year before need replacing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wear Hondo Boots for work and have since 2011. They are reasonably priced and hold up for typically 2 years. I usually have them resoled once. Hope this helps!

Comment

Anybody wearing Twisted X in mines or oil work? Wondering how they hold up there

Comment

I switch every other day, Thorogoods and Doc Martens. Best boot rotation I’ve ever had.

Comment

Justin’s because they are free but the suck stitching rips on the inside heel area and the soles wear fast.

Comment

I wonder if the people who post on the BLM and Antifa message boards are having the same conversation?

Comment

I am retired now. But when I was in the game. It was Red Wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          That's what i had. The safety toe, waterproof Justin Square toe work boot and the front of the sole came off from the toe to the arch in less than a year and I dont wear them every day or abuse them too bad so that kind of turned me off on Justin this go round.
                          My last pair lasted 2.5 years. I buy them because my company pays for my boots up to $165 twice a year.

Comment

My company buy's me a new set every year and have tried most all brands in the last 32 years and the one I got now is Timberland Pro.

Comment

This last time, I was talked into the Red Wing square toes. They are actually really comfortable. I'm still having trouble getting past the looks though. In a size 15, they look like you just stuck a couple of shoe boxes on your feet.

Comment

The Red Wings I had recently were garbage. The sole on one boot came unglued and the other sole cracked across the ball of the foot. I'm currently wearing a pair of Thorogoods. I hadn't heard of them until I bought this pair. They are made of good leather and the sole is the kind without the heel, that goes straight across. I work at a power plant and I'm on my feet all day.
                                These boots are comfy, and are holding up well.

Comment

Working...
                                X