Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Justin square toe.
    That's what i had. The safety toe, waterproof Justin Square toe work boot and the front of the sole came off from the toe to the arch in less than a year and I dont wear them every day or abuse them too bad so that kind of turned me off on Justin this go round.

Comment

I get an allowance for new work boots every year. I have tried just about every brand. My top three choices are Georgia Boot, Red Wing, and Justin in that order. My Georgia Boot and Red Wings are wedges while my Justins were not. Its hard to beat the comfort of the Georiga boots and the leather is really soft and already broken in it seems like.

Comment

Irish setter lace up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a bunch of guys up here have had good luck with Ariat pull ons, I know I like mine

Comment

I’ve worn Justin and Ariat pull ons for years but my feet just started hating me. I finally switched to 8” lace up wedge sole Thorogoods and I feel like I’m walking in sneakers even after 12-14 hour days. I now have 2 pair, one waterproof for winter and one standard pair I wear the rest of the year. American made and can get them resoled for $60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Red Wing Pecos pull on

Comment

I bought a pair of R. Watson square-toed work boots @ NRS last week. My 3 yr old Justin's were coming apart inside & out. Very pleased with them so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
                  I get an allowance for new work boots every year. I have tried just about every brand. My top three choices are Georgia Boot, Red Wing, and Justin in that order. My Georgia Boot and Red Wings are wedges while my Justins were not. Its hard to beat the comfort of the Georiga boots and the leather is really soft and already broken in it seems like.
                  I'm a Georgia boot fan as well. I have a couple pairs of work boots and a pair of casuals. Very well built and comfortable.

Comment

Twisted X safety toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Twisted X composite square toe. Comfortable - and durable. My SIL walks on hot bar grating all day and used to shred the soles on everything. Twisted X has held up best for him. I tried them based on his suggestion and never looked back.

Comment

Ariats

Comment

Justin work boots are made in China now. The ones at Academy anyway. Regular Justin boots are still made in Texas. Ariats....China garbage. I wear my Anderson Beans for work now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
                            I know a bunch of guys up here have had good luck with Ariat pull ons, I know I like mine
                            Going on 12 years and 12 pairs. Well I skipped last year and tried tony llama’s and they fell apart within 3months. Back to ariats I ran.

Comment

Redwings

Comment

West Coast shoe co.

Comment

Working...
                                X