No announcement yet.

Lizard Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!! I leave to pick up my dad tomorrow then head down for ours at Guadalupe Delta WMA. Can't wait

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

This gator hunting is hard work, headed to Tia Jaunitas for some dinner. About to fill our bellies and have a few beers.

Comment

BDAVID and JEFF FROM HERE HAVE A GATOR SNIFFING ON JEFF LINE NOW.
          GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Comment

Hope they catch him!

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Your crew is taking to all this hard work like a duck on a June bug, good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Yall gonna have some tree shakahs in the morning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Super warm muggy night like this is the best you can hope for. Dark moon too. They gonna bite tonight.

Comment

Good luck! Leave us a few though[emoji846]. We’re headed down there this weekend for my son’s youth hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After studying the map, we hunted that long straight canal on the east side of the unit. The biologist had seen a giant at the top end where you entered it.

I guess yall had to winch over the levees?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We just had to run through a cut full of lilly pads about a hundred yards long to get in. Hope there is a giant, I’m about 200 yards down the canal from the start of it. We go all the way down to the double crossover. We chummed a little, maybe that will keep the little fellas busy so the big ones will take the bait.
                          Glad to see you back Garguy, glad you’re doing better.

Comment

Morning! We’re loaded up and heading down to the WMA to check lines. Hopefully we’ll have some live action soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                              Morning! We’re loaded up and heading down to the WMA to check lines. Hopefully we’ll have some live action soon!
                              Good luck this morning, ya'll stay safe on the water too

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                                We just had to run through a cut full of lilly pads about a hundred yards long to get in. Hope there is a giant, I’m about 200 yards down the canal from the start of it. We go all the way down to the double crossover. We chummed a little, maybe that will keep the little fellas busy so the big ones will take the bait.
                                Glad to see you back Garguy, glad you’re doing better.
                                That's about where we caught our 8 footer. The other set we put at the turn around at the end. Its a pretty cool ride getting down there. I suspect yall will have tags punched and back at the ramp before lunch.

If you plan on using the skinner up the road do not hesitate. Get your gators weighed etc and haul buns over there. You want to be as close to the first customer as possible. That or pray hes got help that's actually willing to work this year

Comment

Working...
                                X