Deleted Facebook Permanently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted Facebook Permanently

I supposedly just permanently deleted my presence on Facebook. It says it takes 30 days to go into effect in case I change my mind lol. Has anyone else permanently deleted instead of just deactivating their account?
    Last edited by Pineywoods; 09-13-2020, 02:02 PM.

never had one...…………..
    I'm way too boring...……………….

Comment

Yep, several months back.

My life is definitely for the better.

Comment

6 years ago me and the wife got rid of all social media. I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoore12 View Post
          I thought I deleted mine in 2012 but checked to see if it was still there in 2017 and it was. I got sucked back in. Wish I never would have.

Comment

My wife opened an account for me about 12 yrs ago with asking me. I came home from work and she told me I already had 2 friend requests. I had no idea what she meant so she told me she had set up the fb account for me and I told her immediately to delete it. I said, you know, there's a reason I haven't talked to most of those people in 15-20 years. The people I want to talk to I call or go see them.
            So I had an account for almost a day and haven't had one since. I haven't missed out on anything as far as I can tell.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
              i never had one. I'm way too boring.
              Fify

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                My wife opened an account for me about 12 yrs ago with asking me. I came home from work and she told me I already had 2 friend requests. I had no idea what she meant so she told me she had set up the fb account for me and I told her immediately to delete it. I said, you know, there's a reason I haven't talked to most of those people in 15-20 years. The people I want to talk to I call or go see them.
                So I had an account for almost a day and haven't had one since. I haven't missed out on anything as far as I can tell.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You must be a hoot around a campfire!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoore12 View Post
                  Not ALL social media, you didn't.

Comment

I got a business call last week off a F/B page I deleted 5 years ago.............

Comment

Yep. Only thing I miss is marketplace

Comment

If you haven't canceled Netflix yet watch "Social Dilemma". It lays out how social media really works.

Comment

You can view marketplace without an account. I normally screenshot an item and have a friend make contact

Comment

Yes, I deleted mine about 3-4 years ago. Pretty good feeling

Comment

Dumped mine about a month ago and have not looked back

Comment

Working...
                              X