Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    If they were impartial and reporting facts it would be fine. They are stamping their opinions all over all of it.
    They’re paid to talk - I don’t believe any of them would claim to be serious journalists.

Good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It’s all pandering, without an ounce of intellect, or original thought.

I can’t usually go more than a minute or two without punching out for the day.

I’m learning podcasts now so I don’t have to listen to Corby while I mow the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Norm informed everyone of his bladder cancer, I might have gotten something in both my eyes yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
          Norm informed everyone of his bladder cancer, I might have gotten something in both my eyes yesterday.
          This is a tough one.

Comment

I've been a hardcore p1 for 25yrs..Between the political stuff,corona virus,and blm talk,I can't listen to them anymore..I have to believe that jub,and gordo are being force fed these segments..I can see jr,and the snake being left winger's..But Jub,and Gordo have really disappointed me.For the first time since '93/'94 they are not on my pre-set's.I can remember,"training" a new truck;to bring in their broadcast signal.I would leave it on 1310am,for weeks til tje signal got stronger,lol
            Didn't know that about Normy..Didn't know that about Mike either.Thanks for the heads up on both.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tuned out for good after seeing Junior post on Twitter this last week. F that liberal hack. No more for me.

Speaking of.. I went back to twitter again and left it in two weeks. The liberal spew on that page following folks who talk about your teams makes my blood boil. I don’t need to listen to or read about sports anymore. I’m being way too productive without it. Almost scary how much time I wasted doing that ****. I’ll just watch if I feel like it, but right now, pro sports has me pushed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Tuned out for good after seeing Junior post on Twitter this last week. F that liberal hack. No more for me.

Speaking of.. I went back to twitter again and left it in two weeks. The liberal spew on that page following folks who talk about your teams makes my blood boil. I don’t need to listen to or read about sports anymore. I’m being way too productive without it. Almost scary how much time I wasted doing that ****. I’ll just watch if I feel like it, but right now, pro sports has me pushed away.

This.
                I was listening yesterday morning and caught myself saying, out loud, “Are you F’n kidding me?” They May be good people, but I’m not going to listen to the incessant drivel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Funny how all of them - every single on air personality - has fallen in line, marching in lockstep. They only express opinions that are approved by current woke culture. Makes me wonder if they all really feel that way or if there was an edict from the higher ups to not say anything that counters the narrative. Cynically, I think it could be they don't want to get crossways with the leagues or athletes who are now "all in" with the BLM and police bashing movement. I still listen some but punch out immediately when these issues come up

Comment

They might as well be CNN.

Juniortard, Dantard and Davidson - the gang of libertards - they all made me quit listening.

I only listen to the station when the Stars are on the radio.

Comment

I have completely stopped listening to radio. Spotify for music and podcasts realated to hunting and business/economy, and it has been far more enjoyable window time.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                        The Musers this morning were hardcore supporting the NBA and glossing over the Jacob Blake actual facts. I've stopped listening.
                        I used to listen all day every day. I haven't completely stopped listening but definitely much less ticket now and more podcasts. They used to present facts & both sides to a story. Now it's just Junior's opinion presented as facts. He has made that show almost unlistenable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Bob's post are becoming even more concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            Funny how all of them - every single on air personality - has fallen in line, marching in lockstep. They only express opinions that are approved by current woke culture. Makes me wonder if they all really feel that way or if there was an edict from the higher ups to not say anything that counters the narrative. Cynically, I think it could be they don't want to get crossways with the leagues or athletes who are now "all in" with the BLM and police bashing movement. I still listen some but punch out immediately when these issues come up
                            This could more be a experiment in human nature. The majority of comments I've heard (what little I've heard) sounded half hearted at best and with no conviction. Just going along with something they know is wrong. Why a strong foundation in truth is so critical (even for people who claim to know The Truth....) again, concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                              This could more be a experiment in human nature. The majority of comments I've heard (what little I've heard) sounded half hearted at best and with no conviction. Just going along with something they know is wrong. Why a strong foundation in truth is so critical (even for people who claim to know The Truth....) again, concerning.
                              I thought of this thread yesterday,and tuned in around 5:30am..June's mentioned covid 19,and I clicked out..In his defense,could have been talking about the bubble,etc..Fast forward to 4:30pm,same day..Listened to The Hardline for maybe 3 minutes..NBA was the subject..Segment was about Doncic..I really like Luka,and want to see him do well...I'm telling ya'..I can't listen to the Hardline..It's terrible.Throw in some political talk,and makes it even worse..All good thing's come to an end,I guess.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The hardline is not the hardline anymore. Corby sucks. I usually will listen to muse in the news and then don’t try to get by the channel too much after that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X