No announcement yet.

Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All three sports stations in DFW are doing it, not just The Ticket. Dan and Jake talk about it the least. Listened to lots of music today.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      it was the same yesterday afternoon too, i gave norm a few minutes this morning and had to listen to him and sorois complain about how the US has jumped the gun on opening up and how so many other countries have handled this so much better than "we" have. the only way to get away from it is to turn every **** thing off. or podcast lol.
      Pretty much what I’ve done. I started listening to The Ranch 95.9 in the mornings some. They seem cherrie. Then I switch over to 95.3 The Range. They don’t seem to talk all much. At home we haven’t even turned on the television

Comment

Jake is wearing my arse out. Im having a very hard time listening to them. I miss Ben and Skin sports talk.... their show has gone to fart joke hell. The mid day guy on 105.3 with the whiny voice Kevin or Corey?) gives me road rage. Not even Bacsik can save that show. DFW sports talk sucks major balls right now

Comment

Update:

One week without it, any of it. I dont know what's going on with Daks contract or any details on MLBs debacle but..... 90% of my stress is gone. It was obviously not a healthy habit.

I've replaced the time with The Ranch, audio books and duckmen podcasts and good words from some preachers I like, with lots of just quiet. I'll eventually reincorporate some SPORTS talk back in when sports starts again, until then, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Update:

One week without it, any of it. I dont know what's going on with Daks contract or any details on MLBs debacle but..... 90% of my stress is gone. It was obviously not a healthy habit.

I've replaced the time with The Ranch, audio books and duckmen podcasts and good words from some preachers I like, with lots of just quiet. I'll eventually reincorporate some SPORTS talk back in when sports starts again, until then, no thanks.

I've been listening to 60s-70s-80s classic music stations and going back to a better time.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I've been listening to 60s-70s-80s classic music stations and going back to a better time.

100.3 Jack FM here. Can’t listen to anyone talk about current events any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                100.3 Jack FM here. Can’t listen to anyone talk about current events any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same plus 98.7...[emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I'll add those to the rotation. Maybe I'll be a P1 of Christopher Cross by the end of the summer

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    I'll add those to the rotation. Maybe I'll be a P1 of Christopher Cross by the end of the summer

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]saaaail awaay!

Comment

Been listing to 92.1 Hank FM Classic country. Listen to ESPN radio 103.3 some on the drive home. About the only ones who talk sports some what.

Comment

I’m no longer inclined to tune in at all - and don’t. I was down to the Musers only but dropped them since all the liberal pandering. Maybe enough California transplants will move in to get them to retirement, but I’m out.

Comment

I gave up last week. Too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
                            I’m no longer inclined to tune in at all - and don’t. I was down to the Musers only but dropped them since all the liberal pandering. Maybe enough California transplants will move in to get them to retirement, but I’m out.
                            This exactly

Comment

It's sad,in a way..I gave up on the Musers about a month ago..Gave up on The Hardline before that.I gave Corby a chance,for a week..I hear enough b.s.about the Corona virus without jub,and jr.constantly talking about it..For the first time since '93/'94,they're not a pre-set on my radio.AM,or FM.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m finally getting my money’s worth out of my Sirius/XM subscription. It’s now about all I listen to during the hour or so I spend in the truck daily

Comment

Working...
                                X