Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    tied to listen a little after the ol Gray Wolf left to see what it was like.....Back to 105.3 I went...
    You haven’t gotten tired of Dak contract talk yet? I don’t know if it’s that they just do a Dak segment at the same time everyday when I’m driving to work or if that’s literally the only thing the Fan knows how to talk about. There is literally absolutely nothing going on in the NFL but they still spend 10 hours a day talking about football. I imagine that’s an edict that comes down from the higher ups but good lord. I’m waiting for them to start spending 2 segments an hour talking about Zeke’s hairstyle or something.

Comment

If they would loop the Musers all day long I would listen!

Comment

Should have put Ben and Skin at noon to three and Bob and Dan to late drive. And I know Corby personally. Efff him.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
          Should have put Ben and Skin at noon to three and Bob and Dan to late drive. And I know Corby personally. Efff him.
          I felt like they missed that opportunity not to grab those guys too. I have stopped listening as much, but most of that is work related; however, when I catch Bob and Corby on the way home it seems way off.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            Should have put Ben and Skin at noon to three and Bob and Dan to unemployment. And I know Corby personally. Efff him.

FIFY. Although Bob is more tolerable without Dan.

Never met Corby but I think I'd probably have the same attitude. His heydey was when he was the yuck monkey.

Comment

Personal opinion but it’s two new sport shows with no sports. You can only talk about sports coming back or Daks contract or lack there of so much. Personally I have liked Bobs addition to the afternoon. It seems to have dialed back Corby and Danny’s political BS. I do agree Bobs open forum talk last week was painful but turn on the TV or radio and that’s what’s out there in the current climate. If anything the most disappointing has been Juniors stance and reporting news or events with no facts similar to Corby and No one pushing back with an opposing view or facts. I am also certain they are struggling financially with sponsors and it seems producers are rotating shifts and working multiple shows.
              Bottom line is you can tell it’s new shows with guys that are trying to figure out there roles and what works and time will tell. One thing is for sure the Ticket of old is long gone and in this new scared PC climate sucks!
              On a side note there Tuesday Biggest show segment has been interesting to listen to.

Comment

Old Gray Wolf is out

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                You haven’t gotten tired of Dak contract talk yet? I don’t know if it’s that they just do a Dak segment at the same time everyday when I’m driving to work or if that’s literally the only thing the Fan knows how to talk about. There is literally absolutely nothing going on in the NFL but they still spend 10 hours a day talking about football. I imagine that’s an edict that comes down from the higher ups but good lord. I’m waiting for them to start spending 2 segments an hour talking about Zeke’s hairstyle or something.

That’s on every sports channel, no? . I had already made the switch before long before Rhyner left. I just went back to see the new lineups and well the liberal bull**** is still there in droves and it’s still the same yuk monkey **** different day (except the Musers are entertaining).. I’ll push through Dak talk and no sports going on knowing 105.3 was still good before Corona. The Ticket has jumped the shark for me.
                Last edited by Smart; 06-10-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                  So far I'm reading, not so great reviews from yall. I agree.

Bob's thing was really strange and uncomfortable.

Musers are loosing me as well as I respectfully disagree with them on current topics discussed.

It's mostly just not that great anymore.
                  Originally posted by myway View Post
                  Personal opinion but it’s two new sport shows with no sports. You can only talk about sports coming back or Daks contract or lack there of so much. Personally I have liked Bobs addition to the afternoon. It seems to have dialed back Corby and Danny’s political BS. I do agree Bobs open forum talk last week was painful but turn on the TV or radio and that’s what’s out there in the current climate. If anything the most disappointing has been Juniors stance and reporting news or events with no facts similar to Corby and No one pushing back with an opposing view or facts. I am also certain they are struggling financially with sponsors and it seems producers are rotating shifts and working multiple shows.
                  Bottom line is you can tell it’s new shows with guys that are trying to figure out there roles and what works and time will tell. One thing is for sure the Ticket of old is long gone and in this new scared PC climate sucks!
                  On a side note there Tuesday Biggest show segment has been interesting to listen to.
                  Sums it up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    That’s on every sports channel, no? . I had already made the switch before long before Rhyner left. I just went back to see the new lineups and well the liberal bull**** is still there in droves and it’s still the same yuk monkey **** different day (except the Musers are entertaining).. I’ll push through Dak talk and no sports going on knowing 105.3 was still good before Corona. The Ticket has jumped the shark for me.
                    Rhyner's dead

Comment

I am not a day 1 P1 but pretty close. I tried the new 3 to 7 for a few weeks before COVID and it was just horrible. Every time I tuned in I just heard Bob speaking. Granted I am not a Corby fan at all but he brought some cool edgy things to the sports conversation (as long as he stayed away from politics). When the quarantine started I just sort of stopped listening. I would turn on the Musers every once in a while and yes Gordon Keith is still the most talented man on the station! But I knew that it would get political with all the protests and I have followed Bob on Twitter to see what has been happening. It's just sad where the station has gone and what it has become when you look back at how great it was. I don't think there will ever be a better all around sports and entertainment type station. But IMO the Ticket is on life support.

Comment

Originally posted by tcooper93 View Post
                        i am not a day 1 p1 but pretty close. I tried the new 3 to 7 for a few weeks before covid and it was just horrible. every time i tuned in i just heard bob speaking. granted i am not a corby fan at all but he brought some cool edgy things to the sports conversation (as long as he stayed away from politics). When the quarantine started i just sort of stopped listening. I would turn on the musers every once in a while and yes gordon keith is still the most talented man on the station! But i knew that it would get political with all the protests and i have followed bob on twitter to see what has been happening. It's just sad where the station has gone and what it has become when you look back at how great it was. I don't think there will ever be a better all around sports and entertainment type station. But imo the ticket is on life support.
                        no way!! :d

Comment

Everyone is too scared and PC now. George and even Gordon at times would give a little conservative perspective at times. Very rare now and the other shows are worse.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Everyone is too scared and PC now. George and even Gordon at times would give a little conservative perspective at times. Very rare now and the other shows are worse.
                            Agree. I've been disappointed in George.

Comment

As a long time P1, I just take it any more!!!

Comment

Yep, taking a break from the whole station. Even those sweet musers. It's too much social commentary and the end result of a segment makes me feel like crap. This morning was brutal. just taking a break from it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X