Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I liked BAD Radio when I was a listener. BoB and his sports acumen plus some added hockey talk was always a good listen. Sadly, poor BoB downgraded yuk monkeys in my opinion.

I’m hoping Bob will overpower corby’s dumb ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t really like the 10-12 show but like all the other personalities on the other 3 shows. They can move the pieces around all they want and I’ll still listen.

Been a P1 since 2000. The ticket is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
        The Hardline died on 1/6/2020.

It became ill in 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Old Gray Wolf is out

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I’m hoping Bob will overpower corby’s dumb ***.

I think they are equal in their respective “superpowers”. If it’s not hockey talk it’ll be
          Tennis and golf.

Comment

I like Bob and how analytical he is breaking down both football and hockey. He is for sure long winded which is comical when interviewing guests. Corby is good doing his bits but not really a fan of his sports commentary. Where I am really going to miss Rhynes is when it comes to the Rangers. He was die a hard baseball guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
              I like Bob and how analytical he is breaking down both football and hockey. He is for sure long winded which is comical when interviewing guests. Corby is good doing his bits but not really a fan of his sports commentary. Where I am really going to miss Rhynes is when it comes to the Rangers. He was die a hard baseball guy.
              Yeah with Rhyner gone I guess it will be up to Sean Bass and Ty Walker to carry the load on baseball. The rest of those guys seem to only follow baseball because they have to

Comment

I liked the change today

Comment

I listened to 5 minutes. I’ll revisit in a month and see if Sturm irritates me less. FTR, I realize Sturm is a badarse at what he does, I’m just not a person who likes getting beat to death with stats and such. I mainly listen to be entertained. Musers fill that for me.

Comment

The boys said today Rhyner will be on for a regular baseball segment or two each week this summer. That'll be good.

Comment

I didn’t notice much of a difference.

Comment

I don't keep up with ratings but it looks like this move may cut pretty deep when it's all said and done, especially after the last few weeks. Maybe it's just who I follow or what I see on social media but there seems to be a lot people jumping ship lately.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          I don't keep up with ratings but it looks like this move may cut pretty deep when it's all said and done, especially after the last few weeks. Maybe it's just who I follow or what I see on social media but there seems to be a lot people jumping ship lately.
                          I think the lack of content/sports to talk about is hurting sports talk overall. It will be interesting to see what happens when the sports come back.

Bob ran a bunch of people off lately by blaming conservatives for racism, and trying to use the bible to justify is backward posistion...I've just about pulled the plug on 3-7 until football season...maybe.

Comment

I think overall its due to their general PC gravitation. The edgy, off-putting/off-color humor, saying what is completely uncomfortable, etc.. that's what helped make The Ticket what it was. There is still a good chunk of that, but now that it is starting to walk in more lockstep with the Woke PC army, it's lost some of that edge. Some of that is out of necessity to survive in the current environment because otherwise the pitchforks are coming for you. But it's dulling the edge that made it great.

Comment

I pretty much tune out after 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                I listened to 5 minutes. I’ll revisit in a month and see if Sturm irritates me less. FTR, I realize Sturm is a badarse at what he does, I’m just not a person who likes getting beat to death with stats and such. I mainly listen to be entertained. Musers fill that for me.

I only listen to the Musers. After 10 I’m out

Comment

Working...
                                X