Corpus Christi Archery Range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus Christi Archery Range?

Anyone know of some place where I can go and shoot out to 30 yards? I have a trophy ridge react that I need to sight in. I need a 20 and 30 yard distance to shoot and my back yard isn't that big!

I could've sworn there was a newish shop in the same parking lot of Roy's Bait & Tackle. Google doesn't show one though. Keep an eye out if you happen to drive by.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      I could've sworn there was a newish shop in the same parking lot of Roy's Bait & Tackle. Google doesn't show one though. Keep an eye out if you happen to drive by.
      they moved. Archery outfitters international on weber now. I'm not sure if they have a 30 yard shot though

Comment

Tejas Bowman Archery Club and range,,, Clydes Archery lanes both in Corpus

Comment

Neither Clyde’s or Archery Outfitters ranges offer shots beyond 20 yards. The Tejas Bowmen range is great, not sure if they’re still offering prorated membership dues but it’s be worth looking into.

Comment

Can’t help you in Corpus . But I live just south of KINGSVILLE. If you can’t find anywhere closer . I have a place you can shoot up to 60 yards .

Comment

CC Pistol and Rifle Club has a backstop. You may want to give them a call though, you might have to be a member.

Comment

Nice deal
                Last edited by ace340cs; 09-05-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Corpus Christi GunClub does have an outdoor range. You do need to be a member of the range club to utilize the facility. It is located off FM763 just outside of town.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
                    Neither Clyde’s or Archery Outfitters ranges offer shots beyond 20 yards. The Tejas Bowmen range is great, not sure if they’re still offering prorated membership dues but it’s be worth looking into.

This.

As for the indoor ranges, I prefer the Archery Outfitters range over Clyde’s. Nothing against Clyde’s, it’s just a personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just go to the beach lol

Comment

If you cant find a place, i live on a couple of acres outside of Mathis.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                          Just go to the beach lol

I all reality, if it wasn’t wet right now, just drive out in the country and find a deserted turn row, or caliche road to an old oilfield site and shoot there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dealer quit Roy’s and became Archery Outfitters on Weber. Tejas Bowman Club is off McKenzie & Carbon Plant road.

Comment

I plan on going to Roy's today. Have to take my buck over there anyway to have him scored. I will also be signing up for Tejas Bowman Club while I am there. Anyone else a member? The website is REALLY out of date!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X