X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop supporting Nike!

Article says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen a work boot made by them, so never bought a pair of Nikes in my lifetime.

Comment

With all due respect if people haven't stopped supporting Nike after the Colin Kapernick thing they aren't the type of people who like to boycott stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
        Never seen a work boot made by them, so never bought a pair of Nikes in my lifetime.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
        You win sir!

Comment

Well said!

Comment

I too do all my exercising in work boots

Comment

Well I work out. Side.
              Most of the time I wear Crocs.
              I haven't bought a Nike product in 20 years or more.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn’t read it. But yeah I don’t buy Nike. Agreed.

Comment

Please stop supporting Nike!

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                  Didn’t read it. But yeah I don’t buy Nike. Agreed.

They are coming out with a special edition satan shoe. There will only 666 pairs made. Each one is made with the satan symbol and has one drop of human blood in the dye.

Comment

Good lord, surely not. That’s appalling even for Nike

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      They are coming out with a special edition satan shoe. There will only 666 pairs made. Each one is made with the satan symbol and has one drop of human blood in the dye.

As posted in the previous thread ..if you don’t like Nike don’t wear them. Not for the dumb **** above because it has nothing to do with Nike.

Comment

Wonder if this Story will make the Mainstream Press News?

I know the Answer. This is Disgusting.

Comment

For those who have not heard the whole story, according to Snopes the shoes are in fact Nikes however they have been bought, customized and turned into “Satan shoes” in the aftermarket by another company. Nike says they have nothing to do with it. I am not a fan of that company but I found it hard to believe they would sign off on that

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            For those who have not heard the whole story, according to Snopes the shoes are in fact Nikes however they have been bought, customized and turned into “Satan shoes” in the aftermarket by another company. Nike says they have nothing to do with it. I am not a fan of that company but I found it hard to believe they would sign off on that
                            wonder if it was a KKK worshipper doing something along the same lines if the companywouldhave the same mild statement

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              I'll wait for the public statement of distancing from said product or confirmed follow up story...if legit we should see something in the next 24-48 hours.

Most companies would be calling lawyers for promoting their product in such a manner without consent...especially with a celebrity figure. Something smells.
                              Last edited by Artos; 03-27-2021, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X