• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corn at Buccee’s $7.99 / 50lbs

This was yesterday in Luling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a convenient store for you

Comment

That's what it was at the one in Temple on Sunday afternoon.

Comment

I bought 16 bags there on Friday at the same price and after I pulled to the back warehouse area to load it up, like I have done numerous times, they claimed their new policy is that you have to cart the corn from the front of the store to you vehicle. I politely told them they would could either allow me to load at the warehouse or refund my money given the absolute cluster at the front pumps and parking area. The two clerks (who make 15/hr) stood by as I loaded every bag myself.......which was still quicker than multiple cart runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabets View Post
          I bought 16 bags there on Friday at the same price and after I pulled to the back warehouse area to load it up, like I have done numerous times, they claimed their new policy is that you have to cart the corn from the front of the store to you vehicle. I politely told them they would could either allow me to load at the warehouse or refund my money given the absolute cluster at the front pumps and parking area. The two clerks (who make 15/hr) stood by as I loaded every bag myself.......which was still quicker than multiple cart runs.
          they told me the same thing at the one by TMS. I bought 40 bags (one pallet). Asked one of the kids outside if they would load it for me with the forklift he was sitting on. he said they weren't allowed to. both of them stood there and watched me tote all 40 bags (10 on a cart at a time) to my truck. I was ******! I'll pay the extra dollar a bag at the feed store from now on...

Comment

Buddy of mine bought almost 30 bags on Sunday at the one in Baytown and ended up having to take a third of them bag for a refund because they were full of mold and large, hardened clumps.

Comment

The signage near the corn says it's self serve loading.

I had to track down the cart last week when I loaded my 20 sacks

Unfortunately it's $2.50 more at the feedstore. I'll self load and haul to turn that savings into beer money

Comment

Working...
              X